What's new

Game Thread Jan 27, 2024 05:00PM MT: Jazz at Hornets

Added to Calendar: 01-27-24

Not to keep hitting on the broadcast but besides being an enthusiastic maniac… both guys you can tell follow the league closely. The talk is natural and fluid.

Ryan it’s time for a change.

How so?

I think being able to do and switch between both is only a positive to your habits. It puts an emphasis on communication and being locked as one.

Don't disagree with the positives that you just labeled, just that we play a lot of it and in terms of developing our players on the defensive end they don't take individual responsibility for an opponent and I am of the belief that the best way to defend and develop as a defender is to by getting locked in against your opponent and making it personal. Your opponent might cook you but you can learn from it, playing zone takes away that responsibility.

If we were a team challenging for the title I would feel different but the likelihood is the half the guys on the roster won't be here to start next season so more can be gained by developing 1v1 defense over zone defense.

Man times like this make me want Danny eta al to keep everyone.
I mean everyone.
Yurt remains untapped.
THT not getting burn, at least somewhere, is unfortunate, Certainly his book remains unwritten.
Sexton's true brain farts are fewer and fewer it seems.
KO is the ultimate swiss knife and criminally underrated. He is worth more than anything he can get you.
I don't know enough to know what moves can make this team a real threat but I can't wait for deadline to pass.

Man times like this make me want Danny eta al to keep everyone.
I mean everyone.
Yurt remains untapped.
THT not getting burn, at least somewhere, is unfortunate, Certainly his book remains unwritten.
Sexton's true brain farts are fewer and fewer it seems.
KO is the ultimate swiss knife and criminally underrated. He is worth more than anything he can get you.
I don't know enough to know what moves can make this team a real threat but I can't wait for deadline to pass.
can i get an amen. i hated the KO trade last year. had no idea what we were getting and i loved Bougey. KO is criminally underated. probably top 3 passing big man in league.

The way Walker allows uncontested floaters from mid-paint because he doesn't want to step out of the hole is just infuriating.

What a terrible job by the bench lineup. Keyonte giving up an open 3 with a second left was the icing on the cake.