What's new

Game Thread Jan 28, 2022 06:00PM MT: Jazz at Grizzlies

Added to Calendar: 01-28-22

Jingled

2019 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
Rudy didn't travel with the team so he's out tomorrow and Sunday but hopefully Donovan will be back.

LogGrad98

Contributor
2020-21 Award Winner
Another close game? Another last-minute meltdown? Another hilariously defensive Quin Snyder interview? Tune in to find out!

//r00t 4 Jazz

Makes me feel like this is his 2nd concussion this season and 3rd in a calendar year... can't remember if he had any before last year though, so either being extra cautious or lingering symptoms due to the number of them.

<This is me being bitchy about it though> I know on 2 of the 3 concussions there was no foul called can't and would have to look up the other one to see if a foul was called as I can't remember.

Avery

Hmmm, Friday night. Do something fun or watch the Jazz? I’ve already made my decision.

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
I created a whole thread on them holding Mitchell out pending trade. Starts to look more and more believable the longer this goes.
Nah... Concussions are tricky. I swear Hassan played concussed and was terrible.

Also, let me break this matchup down mathematically for you: Ja Morant + Pissed off Grizz from last year + No Rudy Gobert = Jazz lose no matter if Donovan plays or not. This one will be ugly.