What's new

Game Thread Jan 28, 2022 06:00PM MT: Jazz at Grizzlies

Added to Calendar: 01-28-22

Some y'all are weaker minded then you accuse these players being.

Now I have a new blame besides Boler and Ainge... weak *** minded fans infecting the team. Y'all better get you stuff together.

The two most interesting games of the season have been without Rudy and Donovan. Looking forward to another one tonight. Early start of 6:00 PM is just a bonus.

I expect Whiteside to put up some nice numbers tonight. He's gonna pull a Froggy Fresh and dunk on Adams.

Did four sgp’s on the game tonight to give me a reason to watch, all $2-3 to win $300-$1,200. **** it. Gonna drink a little and root for those bets. Getting 12-18 inches of snow here tomorrow so there won’t be **** to do.

Did four sgp’s on the game tonight to give me a reason to watch, all $2-3 to win $300-$1,200. **** it. Gonna drink a little and root for those bets. Getting 12-18 inches of snow here tomorrow so there won’t be **** to do.
Where do you live
Boston area?

There is something called a “concussion protocol”. Players cannot play until they pass the protocol. Before we jump to conspiracy theories about Jazz benching Donovan for trading purposes, let’s see if we can find out whether or not he has passed the protocol yet.

As a fan of Jazz players, I would also love to see Butler play tonight. But I recognize that the Jazz’s coaching staff get to watch Butler in practice and knows better than I if he has earned playing time.

The Jazz just signed House to his third 10 day contract. How many 10 day contract can a dude get in a year from the same team???

There is something called a “concussion protocol”. Players cannot play until they pass the protocol. Before we jump to conspiracy theories about Jazz benching Donovan for trading purposes, let’s see if we can find out whether or not he has passed the protocol yet.

As a fan of Jazz players, I would also love to see Butler play tonight. But I recognize that the Jazz’s coaching staff get to watch Butler in practice and knows better than I if he has earned playing time.

1643417979534.jpeg

The Jazz just signed House to his third 10 day contract. How many 10 day contract can a dude get in a year from the same team???
Only 2 regular 10 days. But the first one he signed was one of those health and safety protocols signing things. So it doesn’t count

You gonna feel sooooooo stupid when we trade Donovan and a 2nd for Westbrook.

Nice start. Hope the Jazz don't lose focus and revert back as they often do.

Bogey needs to be more mindful of Jackson. His improvement on defense has been huge.

Also I like that Ingles is taking Clarkson shots, lol.

Bogie with three open 3 misses. Didn't someone say he's shooting 25% since Jan 1?