What's new

Game Thread Jan 28, 2022 06:00PM MT: Jazz at Grizzlies

Added to Calendar: 01-28-22

Bogey is worse at turning the ball over and defense. He's actually had more turnovers than assists this season, which is even more worrisome than his shooting slump.
Bogey isn’t a black hole on offense. Clarkson is chucking up the dumbest shots I’ve ever seen someone do in a jazz uniform. He’s just killing this offense. Worst of all, I think he undermines the entire team concept. Why would anyone pass the ball or play defense when they see the leash Snyder gives him? No other coach in the league would tolerate his undisciplined play.

Interesting article and game film

@infection read the article… especially the last part. It is a wonderful summation of the “lolz sure you can do better than the pros” folks. Andy is awesome.

I love that Quin keeps ignoring Butler… even when it’s like Whiteside, Royce, Forrest, JC and Joe out there. The pick and roll has nowhere to go because you have two non shooters… jc doesn’t have space… Forrest then dribbles for eternity. It’s dumb as hell to think some of these lineups will work with a point guard who can’t shoot at all.

This stretch is brutal. Yet somehow the Jazz are still a #4 seed. It's kind of amazing, though I find it hard to believe they will be at the end of this month. Thankfully the gap (so far) from where they are now to the play in game is pretty big.

This stretch is brutal. Yet somehow the Jazz are still a #4 seed. It's kind of amazing, though I find it hard to believe they will be at the end of this month. Thankfully the gap (so far) from where they are now to the play in game is pretty big.
I still think the jazz finish 3rd.