What's new

Game Thread Jan 30, 2022 06:00PM MT: Jazz at Wolves

Added to Calendar: 01-30-22

Quin is going to be Zooming in courtside to make decisions.

Forrest is also out with a sprained ankle, so Butler will get some minutes.

Last edited:
I have a lot more confidence in us winning today. I expected a loss. Now I think we have a decent chance and you better believe I will make some sweeping conclusions from one game.

One of the reasons a new (or substitute) coach seems to win a lot is simply that they don't do things the way the opposing team has scouted/planned for. Not that it's necessarily better, just different.

House is going to be in covid protocol for the duration on this 10 day contract. Can the Jazz sign another player to a covid 10 day without it counting against the cap?

One of the reasons a new (or substitute) coach seems to win a lot is simply that they don't do things the way the opposing team has scouted/planned for. Not that it's necessarily better, just different.
Different is itself better than static for that reason. In the playoffs, it’s how you win games and series.

But you’re not wrong. However, with rigidity comes ineptitude in the face of change, and things change. Watching this organization go out and get some players that would allow them to try out some things, then see Quin revert to rigidity harder than he ever has, is ****ing dejecting. It’s like the lesson he learned last year was that all we had to was just execute the system better and stay healthy (without purposefully resting anyone, or considering the fact that teams change their gameplans to better combat yours).

There will be zero changes without Quin… I heard Alex will even murder puppies at halftime if the guys don’t hustle.