What's new

Game Thread Jan 30, 2022 06:00PM MT: Jazz at Wolves

Added to Calendar: 01-30-22

Anyone find it a little sus tha House and Quin both got it at the same time… what ya guys been up to?

I hope Alex tries some new things. I’d love to see the young guys play and to see a lot less of Jingles and Clarkson. I’d even love to see him yank JR Melo Westbrick Clarkson from the floor after taking a bad shot. It’s time to restore some discipline and sanity on this team.

Different is itself better than static for that reason. In the playoffs, it’s how you win games and series.

But you’re not wrong. However, with rigidity comes ineptitude in the face of change, and things change. Watching this organization go out and get some players that would allow them to try out some things, then see Quin revert to rigidity harder than he ever has, is ****ing dejecting. It’s like the lesson he learned last year was that all we had to was just execute the system better and stay healthy (without purposefully resting anyone, or considering the fact that teams change their gameplans to better combat yours).
This is a spot on interpretation. Dejecting is the perfect word and to do it repetitively just takes the air out of my fandom.

AJ said there will be continuity with his coaching. "The players know what we will be doing..."

So same old thing.

Sent from my moto z3 using JazzFanz mobile app

Y’all are acting like Jensen actually has some stuff he’s gonna change… there will be zero difference… he’s a substitute teacher… he ain’t changing the curriculum

Joe looks and moves like I do after a big Sunday dinner… pot roast and mashed potatoes.