What's new

January 6 Anniversary

Yeah, that would be weird if anyone believed that.
It is really weird. You should have a look into the posts on this board you frequent- the probably thousands of pages of trump trump trump that goes back years and years- Its deranged.

I make a point to not bring him up but it is literally the only subject that many posters here will discuss. "So Weird" as fish would say.

It is really weird. You should have a look into the posts on this board you frequent- the probably thousands of pages of trump trump trump that goes back years and years- Its deranged.

I make a point to not bring him up but it is literally the only subject that many posters here will discuss. "So Weird" as fish would say.
You should see other parts of the board, it's basketball, basketball, basketball, easily thousands of pages of it. For years and years, as far back as the site goes as far as I can tell. Deranged? Or is it possible for people to talk about things they're interested in without thinking that thing is the only thing in the world.

I think believing trump is the source of all the worlds problems is pretty small minded and cultish- maybe even conspiratorial? Trump doesn't haunt my dreams. If dems were capable of moving on from trump we may have actually done so by now.

View: https://youtu.be/U-3M6KbOo6o?si=BMFXyFNS9aSfRESZ
I don't think trump is the source of all the world's problems. We are talking about j6. It's a specific topic
You are so weird

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

Why are they trying to protect and clear the name of this one trump supporter? Hes the only trump supporter worthy of any sympathy... why???
I haven't read any media stories protecting Epps, trying to clear Epps, nor sympathizing with Epps. Could you list a couple?

I know you can't. You'll present stories debunking your conspiracy as if that offers protection, clears Epps of anything, or is sympathetic, but as for his actual crimes you're full of bluster and empty of content.

I tried to talk 18xx, but you didn't join in. Physician, heal thyself.

I haven't read any media stories protecting Epps, trying to clear Epps, nor sympathizing with Epps. Could you list a couple?

I know you can't. You'll present stories debunking your conspiracy as if that offers protection, clears Epps of anything, or is sympathetic, but as for his actual crimes you're full of bluster and empty of content.
Politico to his defense
NYTimes to his defense
CNN to his defense
That’s all just in the last couple days… but okay.

When it first happened he did a 60 minute interview and probably others. The mainstream media was quick to make sure we feel sorry for just this one guy.

Here you have a guy that is on video saying to people to go into the capitol building. He was at the event obviously with intentions. So just based on video evidence we know he did the following. He was at the event and he was calling for people to go into the capitol building. He ran up to the capitol with a crowd and was there when they breached a barrier. He seemed like he was at the event with a purpose and that he knew what he was doing. So basically he did all the things that most people at the event were trying to avoid and he isn’t serving any jail time.
Is trump coming to this guys defense? No of course not. Even if this guy was a loyal follower trump wouldn’t care. Why though does the media come to his defense? Why would I care about this guy otherwise? I don’t give a crap about this dumbass. If anyone at the event deserves time it’s the guy on video with bad intentions telling people to do stupid ****. He said he was sorry though on 60 minutes so it’s okay. He also said in that interview that he was proud of what he did and that he sent a text to his nephew boasting about how he “orchestrated” it.
I mean he’s a former leader of the oathkeepers, he talks out of both sides of his mouth, he was in video calling for people to go inside the capitol, he’s like 70 years old, so I mean if anyone is the crazy racist trumper maga it’s this idiot, and he’s not doing any time. Why though is the media so worried about the fact that he was part of a conspiracy theory. Why do they even report on it, so they can clear his “good” name? They’ve been reporting on this conspiracy since it started years ago. If anyone is keeping the conspiracy alive it’s the media, but they also want you to feel sorry for him. I don’t get it. Why am I supposed to care about this dumbass?

Last edited:
Politico to his defense
NYTimes to his defense
CNN to his defense

When it first happened he did a 60 minute interview and probably others. The mainstream media was quick to make sure we feel sorry for just this one guy.

Here you have a guy that is on video saying to people to go into the capitol building. He was at the event obviously with intentions. So just based on video evidence we know he did the following. He was at the event and he was calling for people to go into the capitol building. He ran up to the capitol with a crowd and was there when they breached a barrier. He seemed like he was at the event with a purpose and that he knew what he was doing. So basically he did all the things that most people at the event were trying to avoid and he isn’t serving any jail time.
Is trump coming to this guys defense? No of course not. Even if this guy was a loyal follower trump wouldn’t care. Why though does the media come to his defense? Why would I care about this guy otherwise? I don’t give a crap about this dumbass. If anyone at the event deserves time it’s the guy on video with bad intentions telling people to do stupid ****. He said he was sorry though on 60 minutes so it’s okay. He also said in that interview that he was proud of what he did and that he sent a text to his nephew boasting about how he “orchestrated” it.
I mean he’s a former leader of the oathkeepers, he talks out of both sides of his mouth, he was in video calling for people to go inside the capitol, he’s like 70 years old, so I mean if anyone is the crazy racist trumper maga it’s this idiot, and he’s not doing any time. Why though is the media so worried about the fact that he was part of a conspiracy theory. Why do they even report on it, so they can clear his “good” name? They’ve been reporting on this conspiracy since it started years ago. If anyone is keeping the conspiracy alive it’s the media, but they also want you to feel sorry for him. I don’t get it. Why am I supposed to care about this dumbass?
Yeah usually the argument by conspiracy addicts like yourself is that they AREN'T talking about it, now they are so that is basically twice as suspicious.

Yeah usually the argument by conspiracy addicts like yourself is that they AREN'T talking about it, now they are so that is basically twice as suspicious.
If I was crossed eyed and stupid I would want to be led around by a nose ring so I would know exactly where to go. I would defiantly try not to think about things skeptically. I would definitely want corporate owned media to lead me around. I wouldn’t waste my limited brain power trying to think about things, ever, especially not skeptically, and I wouldn’t want to use my ****** eyes either.

If I was crossed eyed and stupid I would want to be led around by a nose ring so I would know exactly where to go. I would defiantly try not to think about things skeptically. I would definitely want corporate owned media to lead me around. I wouldn’t waste my limited brain power trying to think about things, ever, especially not skeptically, and I wouldn’t want to use my ****** eyes either.
I love listening to cross-eyed stupid people lecturing me about being cross-eyed and stupid. The only part about it I don't like is how ****ing predictable it is.

10 Frontline documentaries involving January 6, 2021, and the aftermath….

Warning: these are educational, and are not supportive of conspiracy mongering, and hence, may upset the weak minded among us….

It isn't the level of public discourse that is suspicious. It is the handling, timing, and disparity in sentencing relative to other J6 defendants that sets off alarm bells. The DOJ was running the same playbook they used for Hunter Biden. "He did nothing, he did nothing", then right before there is a risk of a different administration taking power which likely wouldn't continue to run interference they say "okay, he did something and we'll quickly prosecute him right this second to shield him against what the next administration might do". The sentence comes down and is basically nothing.

There is abundant video evidence showing irrefutable proof of Ray Epps committing seditious conspiracy. Other J6 defendants who did almost exactly what Ray Epps did were jailed immediately and are now serving 10-20 year prison sentences. Maybe everything is above board but the whole thing looks really suspicious.

This guy is both a far right jan 6th conspirator, (he was there with a plan and intentions) and he is also the victim of a far right conspiracy theory- haha! Its 1984

Politico to his defense
Politico reported what prosecutors said, the judge said, and Epps's lawyers said. They also reported hat your conspiracy theory is false. You presented a story that included conspiracy-debunking as if it were sympathetic, exactly as I predicted. CNN didn't even repeat what the judge and defense attorneys, again verifying my prediction about you. I don't support the NYT, but I'd wager it was the same.

You're so blinded by your desperation for a sense of superiority that you've become the thing you hate, a sheep braying whatever your shepherd puts into your head.

Why though does the media come to his defense?
They didn't.

Why though is the media so worried about the fact that he was part of a conspiracy theory.
Because the conspiracies are designed to cast blame away from Trump.

Other J6 defendants who did almost exactly what Ray Epps did were jailed immediately and are now serving 10-20 year prison sentences. Maybe everything is above board but the whole thing looks really suspicious.
Name 3 who who tried tried stop people from attacking the police, did not enter the Capitol, and pled guilty. Heck, name 1.

Name 3 who who tried tried stop people from attacking the police, did not enter the Capitol, and pled guilty. Heck, name 1.
Enrique Tarrio, sentenced to 22 years. He wasn't even on video telling people to go in to the Capitol Building.

Like it or not, there is abundant video evidence showing irrefutable proof of Ray Epps committing seditious conspiracy. It really doesn't matter if he did or didn't do other things. Ray Epps did do the crime of seditious conspiracy.

Enrique Tarrio, sentenced to 22 years. He wasn't even on video telling people to go in to the Capitol Building.

Like it or not, there is abundant video evidence showing irrefutable proof of Ray Epps committing seditious conspiracy. It really doesn't matter if he did or didn't do other things. Ray Epps did do the crime of seditious conspiracy.
Tarrio wasn't even at the capitol that day and got a 22 year sentence.

What was Tarrio charged with? Being there or not being there is not informative in regard to his involvement because conspiracy is the same as the act. Just like if you hire a hit man, you get charged with conspiracy to commit murder and face all the same charges as the person or people you sent to commit a crime on your behalf.