What's new

January 6 Anniversary

What was Tarrio charged with? Being there or not being there is not informative in regard to his involvement because conspiracy is the same as the act. Just like if you hire a hit man, you get charged with conspiracy to commit murder and face all the same charges as the person or people you sent to commit a crime on your behalf.
You mean…. Kinda like what Ray Epps did?

So weird that I never see you get upset about trump not being held more accountable. How many days has trump spent in jail? If not for trump then J6 never happens. You dont seem to care though. Wonder why that is.
So so weird. What a coincidence!

It’s funny how the low info cultists still keep making excuse after excuse for the worst candidate in American history. Just an absolute garbage dump of a human being. Yet, they worship him. Clapping like trained seals. Washing his turds with their own tongues.

Enrique Tarrio, sentenced to 22 years. He wasn't even on video telling people to go in to the Capitol Building.
1) Did not plead guilty to the events around Jan. 6.
2) Did not do anything to protect Capitol police

Like it or not, there is abundant video evidence showing irrefutable proof of Ray Epps committing seditious conspiracy. It really doesn't matter if he did or didn't do other things. Ray Epps did do the crime of seditious conspiracy.
According to his testimony, Epps wanted to occupy the Rotunda in protest. That is not rebellion, hence can not be shown to support sedition. Do you have evidence Epps intended more?

1) Did not plead guilty to the events around Jan. 6.
2) Did not do anything to protect Capitol police

Ray Epps was part of the first group that broke through the barricade and knocked an officer over. He didn’t “protect police”, but nice effort in running interference for this dumbass. Nobody is protecting him though right?
According to his testimony, Epps wanted to occupy the Rotunda in protest. That is not rebellion, hence can not be shown to support sedition. Do you have evidence Epps intended more?
He was telling folks at the capitol that day that they need to “go into the capitol” on video.
It’s odd that he doesn’t have too much of a problem with people thinking he was a fed and calling him out all that day based on his actions and intent, but when they started saying so after the fact it “ruined his life”.

At best this guy is a racist maga trumper Jan 6th conspirator and for some reason dems want to protect his feelings.
Keep in mind this is like a 70 year old man we are talking about doing this ****. He not one of those in their 20’s riled up college age kid that was there doing stupid things and getting jail time.

Last edited:
There isn't any evidence Tarrio intended more.
A lie.

He received a 22 year prison sentence, and there was evidence of his efforts to help Capital Police.

A lie, according to Lamond's lawyers. Tarrio communicated with Lamond about other protests.

The speech of Ray Epps on January 5 and 6 was incitement, and clearly more overt than anything Trump said on J6. How about a little consistency in what speech you judge as incitement?
How often did Epps use the word "fight"?

Ray Epps was part of the first group that broke through the barricade and knocked an officer over.
Correct.

He didn’t “protect police”,
Incorrect.

Nobody is protecting him though right?
Explaining what Epps did and did not do is not a defense.

He was telling folks at the capitol that day that they need to “go into the capitol” on video.
Correct.

At best this guy is a racist maga trumper Jan 6th conspirator
Correct.

and for some reason dems want to protect his feelings.
Name 5.

What evidence is there that he protected police? There’s evidence that he was with a group that knocked an officer over. Was he saving the officer from stray bullets? We know maga is full of psychopath gun nuts.

What evidence is there that he protected police? There’s evidence that he was with a group that knocked an officer over. Was he saving the officer from stray bullets? We know maga is full of psychopath gun nuts.

During their talks, Mr Epps insisted that he had remained peaceful and had instructed other rioters to do the same. Video footage that was eventually edited and used to suggest Mr Epps was inciting violence actually showed that he was trying to talk down other protesters who were getting angry.

In one video, he tells another protester, Ryan Samsel, to relax and reminds him that the Capitol police were doing their jobs. According to the Times, Mr Samsel was questioned by the FBI and fully corroborated Mr Epps' version of events.

“He came up to me and he said, ‘Dude’ — his entire words were, ‘Relax, the cops are doing their job,’” Mr Samsel told investigators.

Further, Mr Epps was able to prove that he had left the Capitol before the violence began in earnest. A protester who had fallen ill required help away from the chaos, and Mr Epps volunteered to help lead them out.

So do dems and the media just respect him because he WAS a racist maga trumper that conspired on jan 6 and led the oathkeepers, led folks into bad situations, talks out of both sides of his mouth, runs to the feds when thing turn violent, plays victim, and squirms his way through the justice system with little consequences? Okay ya I guess you gotta respect that. I’m glad the media continues to tell this hero’s story.

So do dems and the media just respect him because he WAS a racist maga trumper that conspired on jan 6 and led the oathkeepers, led folks into bad situations, talks out of both sides of his mouth, runs to the feds when thing turn violent, plays victim, and squirms his way through the justice system with little consequences? Okay ya I guess you gotta respect that. I’m glad the media continues to tell this hero’s story.
Who respects him?

Like stop regurgitating whatever **** you consume from your conspiracy sites and make one singe actual point here.

Who respects him?

Like stop regurgitating whatever **** you consume from your conspiracy sites and make one singe actual point here.
the media sure seems pretty set on clearing his “good” name from the slander of the far right conspiracy theorists saying he’s a fed. Multiple major media outlets within the last few days since his sentencing. I posted them already.

the media sure seems pretty set on clearing his “good” name from the slander of the far right conspiracy theorists saying he’s a fed. Multiple major media outlets within the last few days since his sentencing. I posted them already.
So he is being slandered by the far right conspiracy theorists and the media wants to clear that up?

It's really hard to ever understand what point you are trying to make.

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

So the media has been informed by the deep state to prop this guy up? Do you realize the absolute stupidity of what you're suggesting?

So he is being slandered by the far right conspiracy theorists and the media wants to clear that up?

It's really hard to ever understand what point you are trying to make.

So they are just protecting this guy from consequences of his actions leading up to and on Jan 6th because he defected or something? Is that why?

So they are just protecting this guy from consequences of his actions leading up to and on Jan 6th because he defected or something? Is that why?
explain the relationship between the tens of thousands of people in the media and whoever orchestrated agents provocateur on Jan 6th. Then step away from your PC or phone and think about the stupidity of that organization to include the media in their conspiracy. Just take like 2 seconds to think about that decision.

explain the relationship between the tens of thousands of people in the media and whoever orchestrated agents provocateur on Jan 6th. Then step away from your PC or phone and think about the stupidity of that organization to include the media in their conspiracy. Just take like 2 seconds to think about that decision.
Now imagine going to bat for one of your nobody agent provocateurs by including the media so that very publicly you can get this nobody probation instead of a prison sentence. You need the cooperation of judge and jury now. You have all eyes on your actions. The level of difficulty and the risk of exposure goes up several orders of magnitude. Why? Like seriously, why? Just kill this Epps guy and get out of this mess. I mean try for a second to make your land of make believe have some sort of internal consistency.

None of this makes any sense. Saving Epps from consequence because he was a loyal agent provocateur doesn't make any sense in this fantasy world where the deep state or whatever you want to call them can do damn near any magnificent thing imaginable and is ruthless and evil and is working to enslave humanity. Like make this make sense. Make this make any kind of sense with some kind fo internal consistency.

You are addicted to the excitement of thinking you know things the rest of us don't know. Just take a second and consider that possibility. You get a mini hardon when you think you've figured something out that the rest of us aren't aware of. That's what this is for you. This is a way for you to get off thinking you are smarter than the rest of us. Just own it.

Who is they?