What's new

Jaylen Brown

Jaylen Brown wouldn't be caught dead playing for the Jazz.
While I would normally agree with you, I’m hoping that Will a Hardy is something of an equalizer - there’s at least the possibility that an already existing relationship (and a lot of money) could help smooth over some of the rough spots.

Like many Jazz fans, I want to believe this could work because I see Brown as a damn near perfect fit, but regardless of how much some of our fans and owner don’t want to believe it, Utah is in no way, shape, or form a place that a guy is is gonna feel comfortable living in if he feels uncomfortable in Boston.

Like many Jazz fans, I want to believe this could work because I see Brown as a damn near perfect fit, but regardless of how much some of our fans and owner don’t want to believe it, Utah is in no way, shape, or form a place that a guy is is gonna feel comfortable living in if he feels uncomfortable in Boston.
Money really can buy happiness.

While I would normally agree with you, I’m hoping that Will a Hardy is something of an equalizer - there’s at least the possibility that an already existing relationship (and a lot of money) could help smooth over some of the rough spots.
Perhaps it is best to be modest when adjudicating such matters, but I must say, at the risk of going beyond the available evidence, that Jaylen Marselles Brown would be a one year rental that costs us a prohibitive number of unprotected draft picks. No, my colleague, this would be a misallocation of resources.