What's new

Jazz 2017/18 Playoff Bus! All Aboard!

Leastern Conference ****ing up the works again. Boston looks pedestrian against a middle of the road WC team.

WTF is Gordon? Still looking for sympathy from that slightly turned ankle? ****ing *****.

Irving, Smart and Brown are all out.

Leastern Conference ****ing up the works again. Boston looks pedestrian against a middle of the road WC team.

WTF is Gordon? Still looking for sympathy from that slightly turned ankle? ****ing *****.
Yeah, just tighten up the old shoe laces and get to work, son!

the east letting us down today.

It is incredible how much better all the west teams are than the east. Put any of the top 8 teams in the west in the East and they probably make the conference finals, playing Toronto. With how bad the cavs are, I think at least six of the best 8 west teams could take even a God Mode Lebron in a series. There is a reason Lebron said, when asked about getting rid of conference seeding, "Don't mess with the playoffs." You look at the east and it just doesn't stack up. The bucks and maybe even the 76ers would end up missing the playoffs if it was just best 16 teams.

Anyway, at least the west is playing each other. We got Rockets taking care of business and Portland v Clippers. I think I kind of prefer Portland tonight just because that puts a bullet in the knee of the clippers, giving us some breathing room. I'd like the top 8 in the west to separate themselves from Denver and the Clippers so we don't have to worry about losing a game and falling out. But if Clippers win, it's still a good night for us--especially since I'd rather play Portland.

This Harden guy reminds me of Mitchell a little bit.

a lot of people called me crazy when I said Mitchell is more of a harden/arenas type at the start of the season. He's got some of that dwade burning speed, butDwade couldn't shoot that 3 point shot like Mitch.

NBA is seriously promoting thuggery.

so you can hip check, and deck people with no real repercussions.

a lot of people called me crazy when I said Mitchell is more of a harden/arenas type at the start of the season. He's got some of that dwade burning speed, butDwade couldn't shoot that 3 point shot like Mitch.
I've also used the Harden comparison except I don't see Mitchell becoming NBAs greatest flopper. There's been some greats but Harden has refs eating out of the palm of his hands.