What's new

Jazz 2017/18 Playoff Bus! All Aboard!

That’s right [MENTION=14]colton[/MENTION]!!

Chop choo!! Y’all gone be eating crow!!

giphy.gif

The Age of Donovan is upon us!!!

Tonight's games:

Wolves @ Jazz
Grizzlies @ Bucks
Hawks @ Pelicans
Lakers @ Suns
Nuggets @ Blazers (win win)
Magic @ Warriors
Sixers @ Clippers

The Age of Donovan is upon us!!!

Tonight's games:

Wolves @ Jazz
Grizzlies @ Bucks
Hawks @ Pelicans
Lakers @ Suns
Nuggets @ Blazers (win win)
Magic @ Warriors
Sixers @ Clippers

That's right. No matter what happens I am pumped to have Donovan and maybe we'll look back on Rudy getting hurt as a key contributor to the Age of Donovan. Let's hope everyone's trade value goes up.

LOL. I guess we've officially thrown in the towel.

[MENTION=2710]str8line[/MENTION] Hell no, I will ride this bus into the playoffs or a wall by myself if I have to!!

CHOO CHOO!!!!

In all seriousness, the Jazz need to go all in or all out. Enough conservative crap decision making.

Right on [MENTION=1]Jason[/MENTION]!!!

CHOO CHOO!!! Let's crash this thing together!!

So...when I crash this thing into a wall and it explodes and I’m laying on the road burned and bleeding...will y’all on the tank bus snag me as you cruise on by? I’ll sit anywhere. Just put some Johnny Double Black in a glass for me and I’ll be good.

Alright, if we won the next game we will have the same record as last year at this point. Both schedules were easy. Last year was more on the road but this year is a lot more new players and new roles that take time. Losing Gobert hurts a lot. Losing Exum has hurt but we have good depth. Mitchell is just getting better.

We have our leading scorer in Mitchell. We have the top defensive player in the NBA.

Rubio is shooting under 30% in our last 3 games (26% to be exact), all of which were losses.

For now, lets just say he's inconsistent, but he's putting up numbers that resemble Trey Burke.

Burke didn't turn the ball over. We'd actually be better with Burke right now. Or Mack.
Rubio is playing like a 3rd-string PG.

Last night's games:

Spurs won and the Rockets and Mavs lost.

Tonight's games:

Jazz @ Knicks
]Kings @ Hawks
Pacers @ Grizzlies
Spurs @ Wolves (win-win)
Raptors @ Pelicans
Bulls @ Thunder
Magic @ Blazers
Sixers @ Lakers

That is the Playoff Bus picks. The Tank wants the opposite.

OP updated with standings.