What's new

Jazz 2017/18 Playoff Bus! All Aboard!

**** the rockets.

I hope Mitchell crushes their souls. Well the few that have them.

Trash.

Trash? They Are A Playoff Team this Year and utah BEe Lucky to get in And will lose in round 1. Also Houston Has 2 Chips And utah Zero. SOo If houston is trash whats that make the JAzz? Houston won the Two chips during MJ retirement that was Utah best chance but Houston took it from them. Utah Jazz are straight trash if Houston Rockets are trash and the Jazz are not trash they are a solid not great franchise. They have been out of the first round what once in past 6 years and they had to use 7 games to beat an old old team who was without it's best player. The Jazz will be watching Houston in the WCF this year. They won't beat GSW because Utah is in round 1. I'm becoming a homer like y'all because it's better to live in fantasy world then the real world right?

george hill about to be on the trading block. do we get em back? lmao

joking. GH looks like absolute *** right now.

Trash? They Are A Playoff Team this Year and utah BEe Lucky to get in And will lose in round 1. Also Houston Has 2 Chips And utah Zero. SOo If houston is trash whats that make the JAzz? Houston won the Two chips during MJ retirement that was Utah best chance but Houston took it from them. Utah Jazz are straight trash if Houston Rockets are trash and the Jazz are not trash they are a solid not great franchise. They have been out of the first round what once in past 6 years and they had to use 7 games to beat an old old team who was without it's best player. The Jazz will be watching Houston in the WCF this year. They won't beat GSW because Utah is in round 1. I'm becoming a homer like y'all because it's better to live in fantasy world then the real world right?

Lmfao, you try to hard.

Yesteday:
Pacers took care of business against the Nuggets, but Pelicans and Wolves both won.

Jazz still 8th, still Thunder behind us, which is scary, but Nuggets, Blazers and Pelicans are all well within range. I think the 4th seed is looking hard, as the Wolves are solid, but the rest of that bunch is nothing special.

Monday:
Pelicans @ Rockets
Heat
@ Grizzlies
Hornets @ Thunder
Blazers @ Warriors
Raptors
@ Clippers

Wow, Thunder are losing again. They had three amazing players....did they keep the wrong one?

Does Carmelo get traded again? If you are the cavs do you try it?

Does Billy Donovan get fired?

Can the Jazz call Minny and get that pick back?

Wow, Thunder are losing again. They had three amazing players....did they keep the wrong one?

yeh that rubio trade is looking rly ****ing bad right about now.

/edit

i thought that pick was unprotected 1-14. lol

I guess by your comment I should look at the pick again I thought it was top 10 protected.

Second Doh of the night for me.

2018 first round draft pick from Oklahoma City
Oklahoma City's 1st round pick to Minnesota (via Utah) protected for selections 1-14 in 2018, 1-14 in 2019 and 1-14 in 2020; if Oklahoma City has not conveyed a 1st round pick to Minnesota by 2020, then Oklahoma City will instead convey its 2020 2nd round pick and 2021 2nd round pick to Minnesota [Detroit-Oklahoma City-Utah, 2/19/2015; Minnesota-Utah, 6/30/2017]

Last edited:
Clippers won (haven't written them off completely yet), but other than that, a fine night for Utah. Really didn't expect that Hornets win.

westbrick... if okc kept harden instead, durant would've stayed lol

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

They look terrible. Melo is cooked.

I’ll bet they trade PG for Kevin Love or something. If they lose him for nothing trading Westbrook at some point in the next couple years is going to happen

I cannot wait for the OKC franchise to go into full rebuild and suck for years. I hope Presti leaves after they sell off all the parts.