What's new

Jazz 2017/18 Playoff Bus! All Aboard!

Pacers are like the Jazz in the east. Opposing fans scan our roster and expect a win, and then Ingles kills them and they go nuts. Pacers are pretty much the same.
Oladipo is their Mitchell, Bogdanovic their Ingles, Stephenson their Crowder. They lack GoDbert, though.

I guess Turner is as close as they get. Sabonis is a bit intriguing, and I've always liked Darren Collison.

Tonight will be tough. This team is good. Guys understand and fulfill their roles. Will need to take care of the ball - Our turnovers will turn into points in transition and will need to have a good shooting night.

Collison plays well against us.

Yeah, this is a brutal game. Oladipo absolutely torched us in the last matchup. Going to be a real battle.

I can't believe Orlando gave him up for an Ibaka rental. The hate went too far on him.

Pacers are like the Jazz in the east. Opposing fans scan our roster and expect a win, and then Ingles kills them and they go nuts. Pacers are pretty much the same.
Oladipo is their Mitchell, Bogdanovic their Ingles, Stephenson their Crowder. They lack GoDbert, though.

They are somewhat similar but Pacers rely a lot on transition and love to run.

Have O'Neal lock up Oladipo. I thought he played Harden great the other day.

I would consider starting him if Favs is out. Cross match and put DM on Bogdonovic. I don’t think ingles can guard Thad Young though... meh prolly just roll with Jonas and bring in Royce later to help on victor.

I would consider starting him if Favs is out. Cross match and put DM on Bogdonovic. I don’t think ingles can guard Thad Young though... meh prolly just roll with Jonas and bring in Royce later to help on victor.
Try Ingles and make him a shooter. Thad wont be able to guard the other end. Or start Crowder and have Ingles come off the bench. Would be nice to get ONeal locked in early.

We are finally (kinda) out of the 10 spot. Tied for ninth. Half game behind Nuggets who play the Cavs on a B2B tonight.

Denver is 3.5 point favorites vs Cleveland. Hopefully Nance keeps killing it and LeBron has a Le**** You revenge game. Oh, also Hoodie needs to have his classic one good game a month.

We're in great shape. Tonight's win was huge. We're now 17-4 since Gobert returned from injury. We're on a 4 game winning streak. I think there's a good chance of extending that winning streak to at least 11. Only tough opponent in the next 7 is NO on Sunday. We have 9 of our last 17 at home. 10 of our last 17 against teams who are currently out of the playoffs, many of whom are tankers. 14-3 is looking mighty doable in our last 17. Bus be rollin'.

I haven't posted in this thread since forever.

With Gobert playing like this, I wonder how many teams are hoping to avoid the Jazz in the 1st round..