What's new

Jazz 2017/18 Playoff Bus! All Aboard!

That's the funny thing about the "snowflake" crowd. You can't say a word to them without them getting a third degree butt hurt. Then they call you the snowflake.
Unrivaled entitlement. This is their State, bruh.

Here is the finish that the Jazz now need to overtake each of the following teams if those teams continue to win at their established rate (one less win would tie). I know this has little to do with what will actually happen, but it's my ritual this season so I'm doing it.
Team Wins Losses %
Rockets 32 (13) 168.42%
Warriors 31 (12) 163.16%
Blazers 16 3 84.21%
Wolves 15 4 78.95%
Pelicans 15 4 78.95%
Spurs 14 5 73.68%
Thunder 14 5 73.68%
Nuggets 13 6 68.42%
Clippers 12 7 63.16%

Pelicans demolishing the Mavs in the first half. This winning stretch is likely sealing their playoff seed.

Can't expect the Nets to beat the Clips tonight on the road, but a man can dream.

Mavs just subbed Scotty Hopson in for Kyle Collinsworth. I had no idea Hopson was in the NBA.

Pelicans demolishing the Mavs in the first half. This winning stretch is likely sealing their playoff seed.

Can't expect the Nets to beat the Clips tonight on the road, but a man can dream.
Starting next Friday is when the Pels will start to fall. They will only be favored in about 5 of the final 18 games with 3 b2b, and a b2b2b.

Sent from my SM-J727T using JazzFanz mobile app

Starting next Friday is when the Pels will start to fall. They will only be favored in about 5 of the final 18 games with 3 b2b, and a b2b2b.

Same with the Nuggets .. their hard stretch is right toward the end. I think we're only going to sneak into the 8 in the last couple of weeks.

Nets going to screw this up. Eight point lead with three minutes and give up a 13-2 run.

Just comical at this point.

Nets don't even have anything to tank for, they're just garbage. It's crazy how these bad teams just manage to lose games like this.

Same with the Nuggets .. their hard stretch is right toward the end. I think we're only going to sneak into the 8 in the last couple of weeks.
And San Antonio. I think we pass those three an twolves who have it rough. .500 or less for these teams the rest of the way wouldnt shock me. And jazz could win 14 more

"Caris LeVert led the Nets" in points? That's all we need to know. What a terrible team and a completely hopeless organization. That Russian guy killed them dead. I have a pocket full of anger for these useless EC teams. Bucks, Nets, Hawks, etc. I hope we give the Magic another butt-whooping tomorrow. Forty point W last time. Taking my five-year-old daughter to the game. Should be a good one. I'm a little nervous though.