What's new

Jazz(5-10) visits Thunder(3-12) @ Chesapeake Energy Arena @6 PM MT / Türk Saatiyle 3'te

From on offensive standpoint, Jazz have to learn to counter the overplay. Thunder overplayed so much of the offense and the Jazz couldn't option themselves out of it, especially the bench. The bench can run the offense, but they can't deal with the pressure on it. Exum is a bit scared to do anything but run it. Ingles can't run it under pressure. Rudy can't catch the ball well. Booker doesn't have the touch when help comes. Gotta be faster with the options. Sign of a young team, though.

Penis Kancer, that's all I've got to say..

It's not a good name, and it won't catch on. When a player is called a "cancer" it's in reference to their team-wrecking personality. And "penis" instead of "Enes" says nothing except that you probably don't like him. Also, penis doesn't rhyme with Enes.

I looked at rhyme dictionary to see if I can find something better, but it was harder than I thought. Dismiss Banter? Terrible. French Kiss Planter? Better, but not really applicable. Swiss Enchanter? Well, didn't Kanter live in Switzerland? Now we're getting somewhere.

From on offensive standpoint, Jazz have to learn to counter the overplay. Thunder overplayed so much of the offense and the Jazz couldn't option themselves out of it, especially the bench. The bench can run the offense, but they can't deal with the pressure on it. Exum is a bit scared to do anything but run it. Ingles can't run it under pressure. Rudy can't catch the ball well. Booker doesn't have the touch when help comes. Gotta be faster with the options. Sign of a young team, though.

great post.

Did I mention that I think the jazz are tanking this season? They want another top-6 pick, and I think they're about to get serious about it.

Shooting 1/9 off the bench for 3 pts.?

Only getting off 9 attempts?

Yeah, right.

It's not a good name, and it won't catch on. When a player is called a "cancer" it's in reference to their team-wrecking personality. And "penis" instead of "Enes" says nothing except that you probably don't like him. Also, penis doesn't rhyme with Enes.

I looked at rhyme dictionary to see if I can find something better, but it was harder than I thought. Dismiss Banter? Terrible. French Kiss Planter? Better, but not really applicable. Swiss Enchanter? Well, didn't Kanter live in Switzerland? Now we're getting somewhere.

It was out of frustration. Believe me I wouldn't any other thing than for Kanter to develop into what we originally thought he would become as a player, but man he looks so lost out there. But true, I probably overdid it with that comparison...

It was out of frustration. Believe me I wouldn't any other thing than for Kanter to develop into what we originally thought he would become as a player, but man he looks so lost out there. But true, I probably overdid it with that comparison...

Kanter's game is 15-feet from the hoop and in. It's not guarding out at the 3-pt. line, and it's not scrambling help defense when Burke gets beat time and again.

If Kanter were on the Thunder doing what Kendrick Perkins is doing, people would be saying, "Hey, that guy can play."

why can't anybody just step up and try to make something happen? we really missed not having a star tonight. sometimes a team needs a hero. hero ball is something i despise, but sometimes it's necessary when nobody else is stepping up and trying to make things happen.

everyone just looked step slow today. trey and dante visibly looked tired. dante was huffin and puffin. trey looked like a dead man walking. are we over practicing? did they collectively eat bad pizza?

this is a bad inexperienced ball club.

Without a doubt the lowest point of the season.

So far.

Jazz next game is against the Clippers.
Jazz have lost 4 in a row now. Last season they lost 5 or more in a row 6 times.

Although the board might be at a season low...Swiss Enchanter!?

AYQLXD.jpg

Only two players with a positive NetRtg while on the court were Gordon and Enes.

Enes' DRtg "surprisingly" under 100. The defense with him and Derrick on the court could be even better if they would started rebounding on the defensive glass <70% are you kidding me?

The three players who are irreplaceable right now are obviously Gordon, Derrick and Enes. Yes, Enes.

Dante's DRtg # is impressive but the offense was not there.

Other than that? Oh we had no help of the bench whatsoever.

AYQLXD.jpg

Only two players with a positive NetRtg while on the court were Gordon and Enes.

Enes' DRtg "surprisingly" under 100. The defense with him and Derrick on the court could be even better if they would started rebounding on the defensive glass <70% are you kidding me?

The three players who are irreplaceable right now are obviously Gordon, Derrick and Enes. Yes, Enes.

Dante's DRtg # is impressive but the offense was not there.

Other than that? Oh we had no help of the bench whatsoever.

These stats are controversial even when taking a large sample size like a season into account. With one game it just doesn't tell you anything

These stats are controversial even when taking a large sample size like a season into account. With one game it just doesn't tell you anything

These were the stats people used against Enes last season, but ok. We just like stats if they tell us what we wanna know.

Jazz fanz melt down going on here. People set their expectations too high this season. I thought 30 all along and I fully expect them to get there with big leaps next year. I like watching these guys because we are finally seeing who they are. Hell, even enes has looked decent. I am ok with what I've seen so far, don't know what you guys expected.