What's new

Jazz 76ers Game THREAD

• Thread starter Deleted member 5000
  • Start date
RoCo is one of the hottest 3&D commodoties in the league, doubt TWolves would part with him and if they do it would be for a high price. Love the dude's game though he would be a perfect Jazz man.

LOL. No they don't. They are highly flawed and have no chance in playoff series vs Raptors and Celtics and I doubt they can beat Indiana either.

I had a look at Indiana's next 6 weeks or so.
I think they can be a two seed in the East.

Sure.

But you do realize that they basically traded Butler for him right? They value him enormously. You are far more likley for them to want to dump Wiggins on you

No doubt. I'm just thinking down the line. I highly doubt we get Middleton or Niko, etc. Maybe in 14 months, RoCo could be that guy.

No doubt. I'm just thinking down the line. I highly doubt we get Middleton or Niko, etc. Maybe in 14 months, RoCo could be that guy.

I guess in a scenario where Minny wants to blow it up again...
Can't see the Jazz having anything they would want, that the Jazz would be willing to part with. Unless maybe Dante becomes good.

Last edited:
I guess in a scenario where Minny wants to blow it up again...
Can't see the Jazz having anything they would want. Unless maybe Dante becomes good.

Agreed. Grayson, Exum, picks are really the only things of trade value we have.

If we took Dieng's contract ($16.3 next year and $17.3 in 2020/21), I bet they would let us have Covington for Favors, Thabo and a 1st.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app