What's new

Jazz and Knicks discussing Donovan Mitchell trade per Shams Charania and Tony Jones

boom-mind-blown.gif
Best gif of all time. And my co worker looks just like that dude

Chick-fil-A and In-N-Out are my two favorite fast food places I would say.
Not bad. Im not a big fan of in n out but I get it. I love chick fil a.

Just wanna say a few things.

I’ve done JuCo (SLCC) and University (The U) and maybe it’s because I switched fields (pre-med at SLCC and Econ/PoliSci at the U), but I don’t find University any more difficult. Maybe even easier, honestly. Prestige is bull **** but it matters which is why I went to the U.

I’m a ****** vegan and am very happy that I can have fast food of any substance now (due to the emergence of Beyond and Impossible “meats”). It is an absolute god-send when traveling.

I’m a little sad that there isn’t anything that really approximates Arby’s. Hot tip: you’ll probably get the best roast beef late in the evening or early in day because the roasts on the slicer at those times have sat in a sham (like a steamer that’s just supposed to keep them warm, but ends up really softening and moistening the meat over time) the longest on average. I worked there for a while and the variance you get with the meat between one fresh out of the oven (rubbery and frankly disgusting, this is most likely to occur during lunch rush) vs stewing in the sham all night (melts in your mouth awesomeness) is night and day.
Good post and nice tip. Are the beyond and impossible meats pretty good in your opinion?

Speaking of good, what is everyone’s favorite condiment? I feel like we had a thread about this once. In any case, mine and it’s really not even close, is sriracha mayo. I could put this on anything. Eggs. Basically any sandwich or hoagie/sub. Mostly I’ve been using it at night when I have my black bean/sweet potato/onion burritos—I’ve been trying to eat better—or other such ****. It’s like crack. I was buying the high end supermarket brand by my house but they discontinued it so I bought an Asian brand which has a little more kick. It’s so ****ing good.

I lived in Chilapa, Guerrero, Mexico for a year and the food was fantastic- mole, fresh food from the countryside. My wife is Puerto Rican, the mofongo and other traditional foods from the Island are also outstanding.

Arctic Circle if I am feeling a little careless.
Very underrated. They have very good burgers in comparison to their competition and their halibut is the best around, though way too expensive.

I’m at The Philadelphian waiting for my food. Will post pictures when it comes.
Are you covered in grease and are there recently released convicts working the kitchen?

Training table is coming back to SLC valley!!!
Best club sandwich ever and that dipping sauce yo

Speaking of good, what is everyone’s favorite condiment? I feel like we had a thread about this once. In any case, mine and it’s really not even close, is sriracha mayo. I could put this on anything. Eggs. Basically any sandwich or hoagie/sub. Mostly I’ve been using it at night when I have my black bean/sweet potato/onion burritos—I’ve been trying to eat better—or other such ****. It’s like crack. I was buying the high end supermarket brand by my house but they discontinued it so I bought an Asian brand which has a little more kick. It’s so ****ing good.
Aoli sauce (not sure on the spelling)