What's new

Jazz answer to Golden States ,Death Lineup

Going small isn't the answer just to try and match some length, we have to play our brand and our best basketball to beat them. It's not just about size/speed...its about the quality of players they have that work so well in the system they are in

Dante Exum (PG) 6'6" vs. Steph Curry (PG) 6'3"
Rodney Hood(SG) 6'8" vs Klay Thompson (SG)6'7"
Alec Burks (SG) 6'6" vs Andre Igoudala (SG)6'6"
Gordon Haywood (PF)6'8" vs Harrison Barnes (PF)6'8"
Trey Lyles (C) 6'10" vs Draymond Green (C)6'7"

Jazz don't have the Dubs rep but they look like they will be able hungry to play against the Dubs death lineup.Jazz will have so much flexibility next year .

Sounds like the most 3 pointers made in a game instant-break to me.

tHING is Curry and Klay are each better then any single Jazz player. Jazz do not have anyone on those 2 level. They do not have a big guy with fire like Green. Favors is awfully passive of a personality.
I agree about the klay and Steph part (it's obvious to me that the jazz need their best player to be better than anyone they currently have).
As for having fire like draymond, Gobert does

Cool story bro. Should I start planning for Jazz 3-peat in 2020?

FINALLY ,someone that believes the Jazz are going to trend upwards and aren't continuously trashed while their young and at the edge of making some noise in the Western Conference.

I agree about the klay and Steph part (it's obvious to me that the jazz need their best player to be better than anyone they currently have).

Gobert is as unplayable as Enes Kanter against the Warriors death lineup, nothing to take away his ability as a rim protector, but I have seen enough of him trying to switch on perimeter and Quinn promptly took him out.

Gobert is as unplayable as Enes Kanter against the Warriors death lineup, nothing to take away his ability as a rim protector, but I have seen enough of him trying to switch on perimeter and Quinn promptly took him out.
I was commenting on Goberts attitude/fire/personality.

Gobert might have the fire but Green also has the very high bball IQ to go along with the fire.

FINALLY ,someone that believes the Jazz are going to trend upwards and aren't continuously trashed while their young and at the edge of making some noise in the Western Conference.

Message boards are meant for people to debate. IT would be bboring place if everyone was a super fan who lived in a fantasy world like you. If everyone just posted about hiow successful and never mention negatives, The message boards woyuldnt be around. You are a fan of the Jazz first . I am a fan of the game first.

Bruh Rudy played 30 or minutes in his 3 games vs the Warriors this year. Ofthose 90+ minutes he had a total +/- of -11, which isn't bad at all.

BAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,(this thread) you kids are so cute with your endless supply of ignorance. The only thing that will kill the death lineup is the death lineup. They will need to either crack physically or mentally. Age, exits or health will be the only thing to break up this party. They either will need to get too old, have one depart for another team, or be crippled by injury for another team to bring them down. The only thing that a team can do, is build and try to break confidence. Your lineup would receive a +20 for the Jazz on the point spread in Vegas. (positive being a negative)

Small ball is more watchable but not unbeatable. The main thing OKC lacked was KD and Russ not trusting their team enough and the lack of trust in bench (mainly from Coach). If you can build a team like OKC that has length and athleticism at the same time and can shoot fine, and also cover the team basketball side of the game, give your bench enough time to get ready for the post season, you will make the small ballers suffer.

BAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,(this thread) you kids are so cute with your endless supply of ignorance. Age, exits or health will be the only thing to break up this party. They either will need to get too old, have one depart for another team, or be crippled by injury for another team to bring them down. The only thing that a team can do, is build and try to break confidence.

Very confident take about a team that just barely survived from the brink of elimination. If you think it is a given that the 16-17 Warriors match the level of the 15-16 Warriors, now that notion is cute indeed.