What's new

Jazz are a Coward Franchise

Zanick signed Rudy Gay to that contract.

He might be part of the problem. I just feel bad for the position he is in.
I do wonder if he got all the info... it seemed they were somewhat unaware of the procedure on Gay's heel or at least they didn't know how serious it was maybe. Not sure if this was a transition period with the medical team (don't start that argument again though... there are more interesting things to discuss... you can have the win if you must).

I do wonder if he got all the info... it seemed they were somewhat unaware of the procedure on Gay's heel or at least they didn't know how serious it was maybe. Not sure if this was a transition period with the medical team (don't start that argument again though... there are more interesting things to discuss... you can have the win if you must).
Lmao Tim McMachon basically confirmed that Mitchell got Elliot fired I'm his ESPN article today

I'm listening to JZ right now, he is not giving up any information and could have just sent a tweet.

Lmao Tim McMachon basically confirmed that Mitchell got Elliot fired I'm his ESPN article today
I never debated that... i think that was obviously why he got fired... or left. I don't want to get into it today... so Donovan was wrong and Mike is awesome and I was wrong about everything.

Did he sign off on Dok pick? ****’em all
The report is that that was 100% DL.

Who knows how much of that is smoke, but considering his track record with backup centers and that it looks like he might’ve paid for that with his job, I think that’s actually accurate.

I think it is more than safe to say at this point that the front office is not being competently ran.

Whether that's because the people are incompetent or because of ownership meddling - I don't know. What I don't get is why we're letting a fringe all-star so heavily influence all the decision-making.

I think it is more than safe to say at this point that the front office is not being competently ran.

Whether that's because the people are incompetent or because of ownership meddling - I don't know. What I don't get is why we're letting a fringe all-star so heavily influence all the decision-making.
I think they value him as more than that. I think before this year you could make the case he could be more... I think of him as a perennial all star. If he had taken a leap in defense or playmaking I think he becomes much more than what he is.

At this point it is wishful thinking to assume he makes major leaps. He will improve incrementally but its fairly safe to assume he is what he is.

He's very good... there are only like 5 guys worth bending your whole franchise for. I am not sure how much say he has... if I was Jazz management I might trade Royce as a test for Donovan. Just see what the reaction is.

It's funny cuz Last few years Saint been hyping up Jazz and they was exactly what I have always known, a regular season team.. now that y'all are just seeing it it's time to bash the franchise. People.arounf here ha e stuck up for Donovan and hyped him up and when he leaves he will be bashed more than Hayward and Dwill combined and it's sad cuz it makes Jazz fans look bad but honestly we Better without Donovan. My husband is from Denver and he always laughs at me when I tell him Nuggets messed up trading Donovan, he always has said he doesn't fit next to Jokic and he was 100 right. I would try to trade Donovan to Philly for Maxey

It's funny cuz Last few years Saint been hyping up Jazz and they was exactly what I have always known, a regular season team.. now that y'all are just seeing it it's time to bash the franchise. People.arounf here ha e stuck up for Donovan and hyped him up and when he leaves he will be bashed more than Hayward and Dwill combined and it's sad cuz it makes Jazz fans look bad but honestly we Better without Donovan. My husband is from Denver and he always laughs at me when I tell him Nuggets messed up trading Donovan, he always has said he doesn't fit next to Jokic and he was 100 right. I would try to trade Donovan to Philly for Maxey
Jokic gets cute stats.

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

Jokic won't win anything in this league. He's really good, but his teams won't go the distance. His shot was the bubble.

He may not win a title but that won't be his fault. Ringz culture is terrible.

He has been the absolute best player the last 2 seasons and has carried his team to the playoffs while Denver lost its 2nd and 3rd best players, other integral rotation pieces and had to rely heavily on Austin Rivers, Facu Campazzo and Jeff Green. He is still 27 and his offensive game is not going to regress soon. He has many chances.

He may not win a title but that won't be his fault. Ringz culture is terrible.

He has been the absolute best player the last 2 seasons and has carried his team to the playoffs while Denver lost its 2nd and 3rd best players, other integral rotation pieces and had to rely heavily on Austin Rivers, Facu Campazzo and Jeff Green. He is still 27 and his offensive game is not going to regress soon. He has many chances.
I was semi joking, but I don't think Jokic is going to carry his team into contention. Not trying to be negative. I just don't buy that his play style will work to take a team far. The bubble was an outlier because Murray played the best he will ever play.

I was semi joking, but I don't think Jokic is going to carry his team into contention. Not trying to be negative. I just don't buy that his play style will work to take a team far. The bubble was an outlier because Murray played the best he will ever play.

How? He makes everyone around him better and doesn't even hold the ball that long like other high usage offensive players. He gets his own shots at a great efficiency and it doesn't slow down in the clutch. He is not a static post up player like Embiid and that's why Denver ranks so high in ball movement. His teammates are always in the play and it shows because they commit. It's like the perfect style you can ask for. Even his defense has improved immensely, though it is going to regress sooner than his offense.

View: https://twitter.com/njokicfanclub/status/1518623210719354885?t=DaG35oUPn9SjMCnYCu1xDA&s=19

Carrying Denver to 48 wins with injuries to their 2nd and 3rd best player while also losing guys like Dozier and Cancar should fill people with more confidence that he has what it needs to play winning basketball.

And Jokic has dragged a team without him to top-6 seeds in consecutive years. He doesn't play great defense which is a problem for them, but everything else he brings to the table is unprecedented in league history.

A healthy Nuggets team on their own would be a reason to flush this iteration of the Jazz down the toilet. When fully healthy and if they do good work on the margins they will be a terror for years.