What's new

Jazz Assistant Coach Dooling Arrested for Fraud

I guess the $30 million he made as a player wasn't enough.

View: https://twitter.com/fox13/status/1519450083858825218

I find the idea so tragic that anyone with so much legit money would stoop to such ends for even more. I cannot wrap my head around it.

... Which is related to how I don't understand how a billionaire isn't a bad person: How can a person amass so much? There's plenty to give and a virtually infinite need.

Anyway.

Last edited:
I can see this happening through peer pressure… like when I hear about how people cheat on their taxes and think it’s legit… just haven’t got caught. But yeah greed is damn near undefeated.
And it turns out that Dooling was like the ring leader... so nevermind. There is a SL trib article with some texts. Basically the 350k was his claims but he also got a piece of the dudes he recruited to submit claims.

These guys are not smart... and greedy as hell... did they really think this **** would fly?

I find the idea that anyone with so much legit money would stoop to such ends for even more. I cannot wrap my head around it.

... Which is related to how I don't understand how a billionaire isn't a bad person: How can a person amass so much? There's plenty to give and a virtually infinite need.

Anyway.
The risk assessment is wild... I can give up the life I enjoy to grab an extra million... or I could just make a decent salary coaching basketball and enjoy the millions already made...

WTF you doing?

I wonder how much of our issues have come from losing good assistants over the years... Bryant and Igor are the most noteworthy.

And it turns out that Dooling was like the ring leader... so nevermind. There is a SL trib article with some texts. Basically the 350k was his claims but he also got a piece of the dudes he recruited to submit claims.

These guys are not smart... and greedy as hell... did they really think this **** would fly?
Right? Did they think they were rich old white dudes?

The risk assessment is wild... I can give up the life I enjoy to grab an extra million... or I could just make a decent salary coaching basketball and enjoy the millions already made...

WTF you doing?

I wonder how much of our issues have come from losing good assistants over the years... Bryant and Igor are the most noteworthy.
I’ve kept saying we needed a vet coach who would have the balls to point out some obvious things some times. How come his gutsy risk/reward evaluations weren’t applied to telling Quin what’s up?

I’ve kept saying we needed a vet coach who would have the balls to point out some obvious things some times. How come his gutsy risk/reward evaluations weren’t applied to telling Quin what’s up?
It was applied, that’s why he didn’t say ****. Lol

Maybe he got Quin in on the ground floor of his operation.

What if the Jazz now go undefeated the rest of the year. The new verb for fixing something horrible would be "dooling it"

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

What if the Jazz now go undefeated the rest of the year. The new verb for fixing something horrible would be "dooling it"

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Ive got a better shot at being a sex slave for the entire gaggle of Victoria Secret models than us escaping the first round.