What's new

Jazz Assistant Coach Dooling Arrested for Fraud

You don't cheat on your taxes?
There is cutting corners and flat out cheating… some of the stuff I hear is hilarious but because other people do the same thing they think there is no issue.

There is cutting corners and flat out cheating… some of the stuff I hear is hilarious but because other people do the same thing they think there is no issue.

In the last 4 years I've managed to shave 12k off my tax bill. Im still not happy. I was paying around 24k pa, ive now got it down to 11-12, want to get it as close to 0 as possible

Any examples? I’d imagine mostly people trying to write stuff off but it seems you’d have to be pretty brazen where there isn’t a lot of grey area.

Any examples? I’d imagine mostly people trying to write stuff off but it seems you’d have to be pretty brazen where there isn’t a lot of grey area.
Yeah… there is claiming a few personal expenses as business and adding some generous non-cash charitable contributions… then there is my BIL who had a small landscape company and wife dies hair… business is notoriously cash heavy so they don’t include it. He would essentially say he made like 40K profit a year and his wife like 15k… yet they live in NorCal and have kids. Only declares more than that if he has to get a mortgage. Gets the free health insurance from CA and cheap utilities… if his number gets pulled it’s super obvious he’s a huge cheat. He’s kinda the worst.

If you have a job you can really only do a little messing around… Self employed or business owners are the ones that can get wild.

Quin did some sketchy stuff at Missouri that got him fired. It's good to see he hasn't really changed. Let's bring crooky mccrook in as an assistant coach.

Maybe Dooling and his sins against the NBA were responsible for our bad Karma. Maybe with him gone we'll have cleansed our aura and get back to the good vibes tribe.

Are we becoming the Raiders of the NBA? Personnel getting arrested, lots of hype not many big wins... Please tell me we are not becoming the raiders of NBA. As a Broncos fan I cant take it if we are.

JK, but we are a **** show at the moment with this coming out hours before a playoff game. lol.

Are we becoming the Raiders of the NBA? Personnel getting arrested, lots of hype not many big wins... Please tell me we are not becoming the raiders of NBA. As a Broncos fan I cant take it if we are.

JK, but we are a **** show at the moment with this coming out hours before a playoff game. lol.
No but we might have the biggest collection of stupid crooks in the league.