What's new

Jazz at Nuggets: 2/27/15 7 PM MT

Hood balled out tonight - awesome to see that from him. Love his ability to drive as well as nail that three.

While my dislike of the Nuggets has faded since Melo, Smith and Marrin left town I still don't care for them.

Go Jazz!!!

If you want to hate them again just listen to the Nuggets tv group, like I'm forced to do. Scott Hastings is one of the biggest assclowns of all time, especially when the Jazz are involved.

Hood balled out tonight - awesome to see that from him. Love his ability to drive as well as nail that three.

Snyder had him playing PG!
That's a big backcourt when Hood and Exum are the guards.

And we even got to see Cotton, Cooley and Jerrett. How tall is Cotton? He looked like a midget in there.

If you want to hate them again just listen to the Nuggets tv group, like I'm forced to do. Scott Hastings is one of the biggest assclowns of all time, especially when the Jazz are involved.

Hastings caught an elbow from Karl Malone 25 years ago and he hasn't gotten over it yet.

Definitely has it in for The Jazz - loved when he was spouting off bad Utah defensive stats while The Jazz were shutting down his team.

lol Lauren Holtkamp with dat delay of game on Hayward -___-

I understand what the rule is. But the ball came right down to Gordon and he threw it right to her. Ironically, had he just let it bounce of his chest the game would have been delayed more. Gotta make that a no call. It was ridiculous. Maybe the NBA might not be for her.