What's new

Jazz At Trailblazers - 8 PM Mountain Time, Root Sports

First half over.
I thought trey was ok on defense. Offensively he played within the offense mostly. He took 2 bad shots imo and one of them he got to free throw line so it ended up working out.

Favors was the mvp of the half.
Hayward was his bad *** self
Gobert was decent but that's it.
I liked how good jingles rotated on defense on a few occasions. He continues to impress me even though he doesn't score

Refs epically ****ty at the beginning of the third quarter.
I mean real bad

Long two airballed by trey..... followed immediately by a horrible pass right to a trailblazer.
Favors and Hayward with another solid quarter.

Rudy stifling aldridge

Millsap seems to have gotten progressively worse since he got his contract.
Money went to his head
#nothungry
#stuffed

Trey and enes combined to suck all the balls in that 3rd quarter

Jazz bench (trey, enes, millsap) taking it to blazer bench to start the fourth

Dante's season in a GIF:

[gfy]LazyWeightyInexpectatumpleco[/gfy]

You can see the burst of speed, but you can also see him go scared ****less to the basket... He looked 3 times for trailers to pass to. At some point he just needs to realize he must go strong to the rim and whatever happens happens... With his speed I bet in most cases they simply won't be able to catch him.

His power and passion reminds me a bit of this play.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=te-8MJ84834

Time for Hayward to take over.
Go jazz! We got this!

Jingles for three!
Only down two now, we still have a chance, just gotta hope they miss a free throw

Damn lamarcus made em both

Nice finish by trey but too little too late

Good game doe

Great game... The jazz never let the Blazers get to far ahead and responded to every blazer run!

His power and passion reminds me a bit of this play.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=te-8MJ84834

Dante has played 246 straight minutes (10 games) without a FT attempt. I think you would almost have to purposely avoid trying to make plays and avoid fouls for that to happen when you're a 6'6" guard with speed and quickness.

In 17 of his last 18 games, he has not attempted a FT.

He has 14 FT attempts since November 10. Today is February 4th.

Dante has played 246 straight minutes without a FT attempt. I think you would almost have to purposely avoid trying to make plays and avoid fouls for that to happen when you're a 6'6" guard with speed and quickness.

He has 14 FT attempts since November 10. Today is February 4th.

hey bro, how did u become a jazz fanz in seattle? did u used to be a sonics fan?