What's new

Jazz @ Celtics 5:30 MT

Beantown

I am taking my 6 year old daughter to her first Jazz game tonight. 2nd row baby!!!

Celtics have nobody to stop Favors/Gobert.

Go Jazz!

I am taking my 6 year old daughter to her first Jazz game tonight. 2nd row baby!!!

Celtics have nobody to stop Favors/Gobert.

Go Jazz!

Wait, my window's not in Boston..

Are you living in Boston these days? For some reason I'm associating you with Idaho.

EDIT: I dug up the thread about you moving to Boston. It would suck only getting to have the Jazz come to town once a year, but sitting on the second row would obviously be awesome!

Wait, my window's not in Boston..

Are you living in Boston these days? For some reason I'm associating you with Idaho.

EDIT: I dug up the thread about you moving to Boston. It would suck only getting to have the Jazz come to town once a year, but sitting on the second row would obviously be awesome!

Isnt that where Beantown went on his mormon mission? Did you "meet" someone there and go back?

Go Jazz!!!

Repped Bean for creating a game thread!

I want domination Jazz!! You reading this Gobert!! I want to see their tears on the court!

Sorry to sidetrack the thread - let's focus on what matters:

6a01156f2c3287970c0115703d2e74970b-pi

6a01156f2c3287970c01156f43355b970c-pi

Boston is such a joke they don't even pronounce the name of their team correctly.

Can't even say water, say 'woda' instead... WA-TER ****'s. Tonight they're going to learn a new word they've never heard of before though, GOBLITERATED

I've like the little bit I have seen of Smart. I wouldn't have been mad if we had drafted him.

This will be an interesting game. The Jazz have an extremely quick turnaround. There is a good chance that the Jazz come out sluggish because their flight did not even come in until 3 am Boston Time. Hopefully, we can be mentally tough and we commit no more than 15ish turnovers.

This will be an interesting game. The Jazz have an extremely quick turnaround. There is a good chance that the Jazz come out sluggish because their flight did not even come in until 3 am Boston Time. Hopefully, we can be mentally tough and we commit no more than 15ish turnovers.

The Celtics were on the road last night, so they can't have gotten in much sooner than the Jazz. I'm really hoping Hayward starts out the game the same way he started the 3rd quarter last night.

This is one of those games that seems like an easy win and then we lose to the Lakers. It should be interesting to see what happens.

I agree with some of the above. This will be a tough game. Tired, on the road, in late...We will see if Snyder can get this team up for the test.

This is one of those games that seems like an easy win and then we lose to the Lakers. It should be interesting to see what happens.

"Interesting" is an understatement. We are more or less mathematically eliminated from the playoffs, yet I am more excited about these games than I have been in YEARS. The past couple of weeks we have scene glimpses of something special, and I know we are still young and we have many more growing pains to get through, but those glimpses of something special is bringing hope to the entire fanbase.

Hope is an amazing and a invigorating thing, and right now we got it.