What's new

Jazz @ Celtics 5:30 MT

Yeah - crazy that this is probably the worst stretch of minutes we've played since the All Star Break (excepting the Lakers game) and yet we're still up 3.

Radio only broadcast for me tonight....for you youngsters it used to be that way back in the day. Hot road did a better job IMO when it was radio only.

celtics never attempt to attack the rim when gobert is in lol

Sent from the JazzFanz app

Radio only broadcast for me tonight....for you youngsters it used to be that way back in the day. Hot road did a better job IMO when it was radio only.

I remember when KSL carried the radio broadcasts. They would tape-delay the Jazz broadcast after the BYU game.

It's interesting that Snyder has decided to play smallish tonight to matchup with the Celtics.

Yeah - crazy that this is probably the worst stretch of minutes we've played since the All Star Break (excepting the Lakers game) and yet we're still up 3.

Absolutely love this team. Earlier this season, the Jazz would be down double digits, make a furious run in the 3rd and then barely lose a close game at the end. I ever feel like they're out of it anymore.