What's new

Jazz @ Clippers, Sunday 11/6 - 4 tickets, any takers?

LogGrad98

Contributor
2020-21 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
2023 Award Winner
2024 Award Winner
I am getting 4 tickets through my work for the Jazz @ Clippers on Sunday the 6th. My wife and I are using 2 of them, and we have no one else locally who can go, so any takers on using the other 2? The big positive is you get to sit next to me!!

Last edited:
I am getting 4 tickets through my work for the Jazz @ Clippers on Sunday the 7th. My wife and I are using 2 of them, and we have no one else locally who can go, so any takers on using the other 2? The big positive is you get to sit next to me!!

This is so tempting. Only about a 6 hour drive for me and it is on the weekend so that’s ideal.

Just do it!

My son is a marine in San Diego and a Huge Jazz fan. He might be interested if they are available
Sure why not. Let me know. I have no idea where the seats are though as I haven't received them yet.

But it is first come first served. I would prefer to have it be a member of the forum, just because of the connection, but if not then it is open to anyone who wants them.

Of course, if I have a family member or friend get back to me I may have to withdraw entirely, but I wanted to get it out there earlier rather than later so folks can consider it.

@Keefe hop on a plane and come to the game with me! @fishonjazz or @Gameface you can get here in about 10 hours, let's go! Anyone else local to the LA area?

But it is first come first served. I would prefer to have it be a member of the forum, just because of the connection, but if not then it is open to anyone who wants them.

Of course, if I have a family member or friend get back to me I may have to withdraw entirely, but I wanted to get it out there earlier rather than later so folks can consider it.

@Keefe hop on a plane and come to the game with me! @fishonjazz or @Gameface you can get here in about 10 hours, let's go! Anyone else local to the LA area?

Lol i would love too but im broke, work too much (60 hours this week), and every minute im not working i spend with my daughter (i miss her all the time. Never get enough time with her between school and work).

Awesome that you are doing this though. You are literally my favorite person on jazzfanz. Keep up the good work.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

The tickets have been claimed, we have friends coming into town. If I can get more later I will likely be offering up a spot again.

By the way, here is the seating section we are in:

1667570581535.png

Row 5. Gonna be fun, even if we (likely) lose. I will have to see if I can get some pictures with Jazz players on the floor after the game.

The tickets have been claimed, we have friends coming into town. If I can get more later I will likely be offering up a spot again.

View attachment 13290

Row 5. Gonna be fun, even if we (likely) lose. I will have to see if I can get some pictures with Jazz players on the floor after the game.

Wow. Amazing seats.

View attachment 13290

Damn those are some amazing seats. Better than any seats i have sat in at a jazz game. You are going to love it! Post lots of details about everything after the game.

That's awesome log! Are you going to wear jazz gear or is that too risky in LA?

That is a good question. If it were me i would probably leave my jazz gear home. I like to enjoy myself at sporting events. Getting harassed for 3 hours is not something i would enjoy.

That is a good question. If it were me i would probably leave my jazz gear home. I like to enjoy myself at sporting events. Getting harassed for 3 hours is not something i would enjoy.

I've worn Jazz gear (hats, shirts or sweatshirts) in lower bowls of nearly every arena, (with multiple visits to many of them) except ATL, Mem, NY, Toronto, Philly and NJ. I'm planning to hit MEM this year.

Only place I got grief was NO, surprise, they want "their" name back.

Upper bowls are a different animal.

I'd wear Jazz gear. If you are going to cheer, people will know you are a fan of the opposing team anyway.

Damn those are some amazing seats. Better than any seats i have sat in at a jazz game. You are going to love it! Post lots of details about everything after the game.

I will try to post some during the game, pictures and maybe short video clips if I can figure that out. Pictures for sure.

That's awesome log! Are you going to wear jazz gear or is that too risky in LA?
I only have Gobert and Ingles jerseys so it feels kind of weird. Maybe break out my Stockton jersey. I have a couple of T-shirts so I will probably go that route. Have my wife wear her sweatshirt.

I have been to enough of these now that I am not too worried about it. I do like going to the enemy's home court, it is a different experience. Seriously would be cool to have some Jazz fanzers meet up at a game one time. Fill up our own row. Make some noise.

I've worn Jazz gear (hats, shirts or sweatshirts) in lower bowls of nearly every arena, (with multiple visits to many of them) except ATL, Mem, NY, Toronto, Philly and NJ. I'm planning to hit MEM this year.

Only place I got grief was NO, surprise, they want "their" name back.

Upper bowls are a different animal.

I'd wear Jazz gear. If you are going to cheer, people will know you are a fan of the opposing team anyway.
Oh I cheer all right.

Ya but not when you are walking around getting food and drink, heading to your car, going pee though

Ya but not when you are walking around getting food and drink, heading to your car, going pee though

This is true, although I haven't had any issues yet in LA at games with Jazz gear on. I usually am fairly understated though, with just a T-shirt, not usually a jersey. Maybe though. I might wear my Ingles jersey. Damn I miss Joe.