What's new

Jazz dancers keep getting uglier....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh please. So when you're at a Jazz game and you hear guys talking about the hotness levels of the Jazz dancers...... do you spit your wine at them and pout like a bitch?

No, because they would be having a private conversation. You posted your opinion on a public message board and I think your opinion is **** (like 99% of your post).

How many tears are rolling down your cheeks right now?

None. Just feel pity for you because of how much you care about sports team's dancers. You must either have an ugly *** wife or unfulfilling sexual life to place so much importance into the 5-10 minutes of dancing that happens in a basketball game.

None. Just feel pity for you because of how much you care about sports team's dancers. You must either have an ugly *** wife or unfulfilling sexual life to place so much importance into the 5-10 minutes of dancing that happens in a basketball game.

You seem like a fun guy to hang out with. Super chill.

Make sure you give a thorough read of their about me profiles before deciding

Don't click on the link, or ask your eternal companion for permission first. They are wearing inappropriate clothing. If I find a link where they are wearing bonets and turtle necks I will let you know.

Don't click on the link, or ask your eternal companion for permission first. They are wearing inappropriate clothing. If I find a link where they are wearing bonets and turtle necks I will let you know.

You are making some weird assumptions.

I like a scantily dressed women with fake breast as much as the next guy, but I dont feel the need to put down another woman just because she might not fit a beauty standard of another.

Make sure you give a thorough read of their about me profiles before deciding

OK, it took a while to watch all their videos, etc, but I think I'm gonna go with Amber. She looks the most mature and seems like she knows what life's about. She also has a mysteriousness about her which I like.

She also mentioned she would like to travel to thailand for vacation, so that's right up my alley, I'd be glad to show her around :)

You are making some weird assumptions.

I like a scantily dressed women with fake breast as much as the next guy, but I dont feel the need to put down another woman just because she might not fit a beauty standard of another.

You're literaly freaking out about the discussion of varying levels of hotness of CHEERLEADERS on a SPORTS message board on a Friday night.

Can we please hang out? An evening out with you and some bro's sounds like a rootin tootin good time.

Last edited:
OK, it took a while to watch all their videos, etc, but I think I'm gonna go with Amber. She looks the most mature and seems like she knows what life's about. She also has a mysteriousness about her which I like.

She also mentioned she would like to travel to thailand for vacation, so that's right up my alley, I'd be glad to show her around :)

PIG.

This is the worst thread ever. Jazz dancers are hot.

On a side note, my son lives the jazz dancers. When they come out at the games, he just stares with a huge smile on his face. It's hilarious. He is almost 4.

Pretty sure they are being paid (very little) to dance.

Good point. Sometime's I am at Jazz game and during the timeouts, I suddenly feel like I am taken to the ballet watching the nutcracker.

Glad I am not the only one that this happens to.

Bro, that's mean.

I would appreciate if you do not discuss the levels of attractiveness of women on this message board. This is not the place for such disgusting and barbaric behavior!

We don't want to discuss your sexual delights and rank these poor innocent cheerleaders.

grid-cell-12325-1434038436-19.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.