What's new

Jazz dancers keep getting uglier....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good point. Sometime's I am at Jazz game and during the timeouts, I suddenly feel like I am taken to the ballet watching the nutcracker.

Glad I am not the only one that this happens to.
They do hip hop style dancing and yes sometimes during time outs I feel like I am watching hip hop dancers.

New York doe

Yep, by far the classiest squad. Love their costumes also, very classy and full on. Not too sexy too which is good for the family. Sometimes I feel like I'm watching angels when I watch their routine.

I guess the team isn't doing so well right now they have to up their game in other areas to keep the fans happy.

Oh please. So when you're at a Jazz game and you hear guys talking about the hotness levels of the Jazz dancers...... do you spit your wine at them and pout like a bitch?

Yes I can agree your thought and I also think it looks like mom brigade and also cy is little bunny man. In my country we can put in cage for this for 1 day!!!

Star, Kendall, Julie and Josie are bad. The two black chicks at the end aren't my style either but they're not butt. I'd prefer Skin Diamond or Cassidy Banks.

Let's be real here though.

I'd **** the bejeezus out the rest of them.

Beantown, pls post pics of the most attractive people you can think of off the top of your head...NOW!
Kleio_at_Exxxotica_NJ_2010_%28crop%29.jpg

dbe716e42b1eb244e8ed59785e40b133.jpg

This is one of the best threads ever, strictly because of basically everyone repudiating it and the poster who started it.

Good job.

There are a lot of ****ty profiles/posters on this board. There's a good percentage of that **** who are alts or dudes playing some kind of character. Beantown isn't one of those, though. He appears to be a real-life ****ty human being. Would anybody argue if I declared him the worst of the real-lifers on JFC?

There are a lot of ****ty profiles/posters on this board. There's a good percentage of that **** who are alts or dudes playing some kind of character. Beantown isn't one of those, though. He appears to be a real-life ****ty human being. Would anybody argue if I declared him the worst of the real-lifers on JFC?

No argument from me.

This is the worst thread ever. Jazz dancers are hot.

On a side note, my son lives the jazz dancers. When they come out at the games, he just stares with a huge smile on his face. It's hilarious. He is almost 4.

Sounds like you might have a mini-Hef on your hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.