What's new

Jazz draft Brice Sensabaugh at 28

funny because one of the criticisms (legit) is that he's been too fat. came to baylor at 225, is actually at about 200 now. we don't have to worry about george being too skinny - really need to hope he can stay slimmed down and keep it around 200-210.

Oh that's wild, well guess there's hope for him adding 15 lbs of muscle then.

From what JZ is saying on Brice they think he can defend but was limited by some knee stuff (that they arent worried about). Sounds like the want to work on cleaning his body up and getting the knee right. JZ says he can stay in front of forwards and even some guards.

Wonder if this means we wont see him in SL. *JZ says he doestn know yet*

From what JZ is saying on Brice they think he can defend but was limited by some knee stuff (that they arent worried about). Sounds like the want to work on cleaning his body up and getting the knee right. JZ says he can stay in front of forwards and even some guards.

Who’s JZ?

Will Hardy's development skill will help unlock Brice. I think his ceiling can be the highest out all our picks. :)

I doubt we see him in summer league. He had some type of surgery right after his season ended so my guess is that they are going to be overly cautious with him.

I doubt we see him in summer league. He had some type of surgery right after his season ended so my guess is that they are going to be overly cautious with him.
He was cleared in early June but apparently had some kind of minor setback after his early workouts.

ugh. really want to see him in SL