What's new

Jazz Employee Reminds Fans They Are Lucky To Have A Team In Salt Lake City

again as the people that ultimately pay the salaries isn't it our right to complain about the product weare paying for? if no one bought tickets, merchandise, etc. there wouldn't be a product.

I'm not feeling very lucky to have a team ATM. I've never been this embarrassed to be a fan of any team.

again as the people that ultimately pay the salaries isn't it our right to complain about the product weare paying for? if no one bought tickets, merchandise, etc. there wouldn't be a product.

No dammit. Buy a Randy Foye jersey or you are a bad fan.

You guys who are saying that you don't feel lucky to have the Jazz are short-sighted. Extend your sight.

Yeah, but if you stop supporting it, it has the right to divorce you and move to Seattle.

You have to love it through it's rough stretch.

This is what I've said all along: with the direction the FO has pushed this franchise and when attendance drops, they won't acknowledge they made mistakes but rather Greg will blame the fans and threaten them. Unfortunately, the bulk of our fan base will be manipulated by it and feel bad.

This is what I've said all along: with the direction the FO has pushed this franchise and when attendance drops, they won't acknowledge they made mistakes but rather Greg will blame the fans and threaten them. Unfortunately, the bulk of our fan base will be manipulated by it and feel bad.

? How has he threatened anyone?

I hate how people act like we have already re-signed Mo, Al, and Sap.

The way I see it a lot of the problem will be gone for next year. I'm just holding out till next year, which is why I'm fine not making the playoffs this year.

"As long as there's support the Jazz will always be in Utah."

Just wait.

Is that a threat?

What do you expect him to say? It's kind of a ****ing given that a NBA team won't stay in a city if there isn't enough support to keep the business at least self-sustaining. I honestly don't see Greg moving the team as long as the business is self-sustaining.

Is that a threat?

What do you expect him to say? It's kind of a ****ing given that a NBA team won't stay in a city if there isn't enough support to keep the business at least self-sustaining. I honestly don't see Greg moving the team as long as the business is self-sustaining.

Tell that to MJ and the Bobcats. Talk about a team that should be moving to Seattle instead of the Kings.

Is that a threat?

we should lick his feets, for not moving a medicore team away from us ? Where is your proud ?

Tell that to MJ and the Bobcats. Talk about a team that should be moving to Seattle instead of the Kings.

Well the Maloofs are much greedier than the Millers. I know a lot of people hate on Greg because he isn't Larry, but he isn't a bad owner.

Well the Maloofs are much greedier than the Millers. I know a lot of people hate on Greg because he isn't Larry, but he isn't a bad owner.

I don't hate on Greggy Boy... I just think he kind of looks like a douche with his style. But hey, I am happy to continue to support the Jazz. I really just hope the front office understands that there is no way they can bring Jefferson back. I think they do. I also wouldn't be unhappy to see Ty gone. I am not counting on that though.

The discussion of whether we are lucky to have the team is utterly meaningless. This isn't some charity doing us a favor. It is a business that happened to have been built in Utah, and that prospered for decades through the support of Utah's people, financially and otherwise. If your continued business depends on your customers' stoic acceptance, without complaint, of whatever they're given, then best of luck taking your business model elsewhere. Maybe you'll find a more desperate audience.