What's new

Jazz end partnership with Papa John's

Terrible pizza anyway. Honestly can’t remember the last time I had their bland pizza and didn’t get sick. Good riddance.

Dominos is the better chain. But I’d love the local flavor of The Pie or Litzas.

Did Donovan thank Papa John's for their sponsorship for all these years? The Jazz might not of had the money to draft and pay him if it wasn't for Papa Johns
What shall I drag out next for fun?

Such a phoney ginned up downfall of a good guy. Any actual look at the real facts shows this, but as usual these days...facts are lame...
But hey, its just pizza.

Such a phoney ginned up downfall of a good guy. Any actual look at the real facts shows this, but as usual these days...facts are lame...
But hey, its just pizza.

If you think you can be the face of a company and let it out that you use racial slurs in a corporate environment, then you deserve the lashings. Papa Johns is also the ********* pizza you can buy

Papa John wasn't my favorite pizza but I didn't mind eating it. I hope they replace it with Dominos and not Pizza Hut.

Am I the only one that liked their pizza? I destroyed many of those garlic/butter dips. Nomnomnom

That said, that guy can go beep himself in his 30 million dollar home in Park City.
How many people have a house in Park City...