What's new

Jazz Game Rumor, @ Sac 8PM Mtn.

mellow

They say there is a game tonight.
Allegedly it’s happening in Sacramento.
Some sources suggest it starts at 8 pm MTn.

Rumor has it Raja will be on the sideline riding this: 810054.jpg

Wearing this:bad-suit.jpg

Someone said this guy will also be sitting in to watch this game: Jimmer+Fredette2-150x150.jpg

One insider says he has only played 8 out of his teams last 10 games averging less than 15 minutes per.

Twitter says this guy is mad about that:fredette-brothers.jpg

Jazz Fanz hope that this guy gets Raja’s Minutes: Alec-Burks-of-Utah-shoots-with-Derrick-Williams.jpg

Coach Corbin will probably give them to Cj instead.

Word on the street is that Kanter is going to put boots to asses tonight.

The jazz better win this one. We need Sacto to stay in the bottom 7.
We need to defend the rim, and allow jump shots to Evans, Salmons... ok, the whole Sacto team.
They shoot poor percentages, so let them shoot, but defend the rim.

We need 30 minutes of Favors, 25 of Kanter, and we need Burks to play and guard Thomas and/or Fredette.
He has a ton of size on Thomas, but the speed to stay with him, and he has size on Fredette and could probably beat him to the rim every time he drives forcing help defense for an easy shot for a teammate or a layup.

/gameplan

we need this badly, Curry s foot is highly unlikely at INDIANA, so GS is going to lose i think.
the schedule for JAZZ and WARRIORS are awful hard, most road games,
we have to win every 1-7 seed team if we want their pick,

and we want it badly.

I'll be sitting in front of my TV cheering for them to play Jimmer like 50% of the retards that were at the ESA when Jimmer came to SLC earlier...if only because I know that will give the Jazz the best shot to win. (ie. Thomas on the bench = Win for Jazz)

The Jazz better win.

Prediction:
If Al/Sap get more than 35 minutes each, the Jazz lose.
That leaves 26 mins for Favs/Kanter combo.

The jazz better win this one. We need Sacto to stay in the bottom 7.
We need to defend the rim, and allow jump shots to Evans, Salmons... ok, the whole Sacto team.
They shoot poor percentages, so let them shoot, but defend the rim.

We need 30 minutes of Favors, 25 of Kanter, and we need Burks to play and guard Thomas and/or Fredette.
He has a ton of size on Thomas, but the speed to stay with him, and he has size on Fredette and could probably beat him to the rim every time he drives forcing help defense for an easy shot for a teammate or a layup.

/gameplan

I don't understand why our very tall guards don't get a chance to post up more. It seems like a no brainer to me.

who cares the team will build a lead by playing team ball
then squander it by force feeding some guy on isos

the games arent even fun to watch since kanter and favors minutes are limited

ARGH

Kanter vs. Cousins is a fun matchup.

Too bad we'll only see 20 seconds of it.
10 seconds, if CJ/Howard turns it over earlier than usual causing a dead ball.

It's fun for me to watch the Cousins/Kanter stuff after watching Kanter take it to Cousins (and get under his skin) while at UK. Cousins has obviously had tons more burn in the last couple of years .. but it's still an interesting storyline as far as I'm concerned.

This is a must win for the jazz...Heading into this upcoming road game-heavy schedule, we need to build momentum early.

Also, #FreeBurks

Jazz will build a 10 pt lead with 8 mins left in the 4th. At that point. Corbin will put back in the starters and the Jazz will end up losing by 6.

Same %^&$, different night.