What's new

Jazz @ Grizzlies 6:00pm (MST) on ESPN

It's a giant golf ball range with food... like bowling, but more fun and trendier. They have the internet in the outback right... look it up.

It's cool as a date because sports are on tv... you are whacking golf balls... and the ladies get to gab... its a nice activity to pass off as a date.

I don't golf, but I love Top Golf.

So what are the odds that Exum finally gets some run towards the end of the game tonight and Grayson pulls out the patented leg trip from his college days thus ending Exum's season?

The basketball gods by official decree state: The land of the living ded shall continue at all costs.

Side note... I am going to Top Golf with the wife and a few couples... I predict I get like 100 dirty looks from my wife as I focus in on the game and tune out every human around me... I'm going to put a pillow behind the couch just in case.

Top Golf.

Golfers swing. You may as well call golfers, swingers.

Going to meet other couples? I guess they will be swinging too.

Right, I get it, you're going to a swingers party.

Enjoy my friend.

Deciphering 101

It's a giant golf ball range with food... like bowling, but more fun and trendier. They have the internet in the outback right... look it up.

It's cool as a date because sports are on tv... you are whacking golf balls... and the ladies get to gab... its a nice activity to pass off as a date.

My bint likes golf, its one of things i dont like about her

So what are the odds that Exum finally gets some run towards the end of the game tonight and Grayson pulls out the patented leg trip from his college days thus ending Exum's season?

The basketball gods by official decree state: The land of the living ded shall continue at all costs.
I don't think our Grayson is playing tonight

Control the pace, keep Ja out of his comfort zone on offense, and execute on both ends. Should be a W.

Goooooooooo Dante! He might not be the X-factor anymore(to me at least) but wouldn't it be insane if he somehow has gotten better and has a career year. He's like a lottery ticket.

This color scheme looks like the early 2000s jazz vs the pacers

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Side note... I am going to Top Golf with the wife and a few couples... I predict I get like 100 dirty looks from my wife as I focus in on the game and tune out every human around me... I'm going to put a pillow behind the couch just in case.
Man, I gotta get down there. Love me some top golf.

Never forget. Now i dont know if he was doing it to draw a foul or just lost his balance and fell as dramatic as possible, either way still hilarious.

Wow!! That brings me back. I remember that. Worst flop timing ever. Lol