What's new

Jazz@hawks, 3.25.12, 4:00 p.m.

how many chances do we get the last shot to win the game with seconds left, and the guy that is the quickest scorer watches the action from the bench????

Ty, its OK to sub in OT. Really, you won't be putting the team in a bad position.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-4

It is the game that never ends. Yes it goes on and on my friends. Some people, started playing it, not knowing what it was, and then continued playing it forever just because, it is the game that never ends. Yes it goes on and on my friends. Some people, started playing it, not knowing what it was, and then continued playing it forever just because, it is the game that never ends. Yes it goes on and on my friends. Some people, started playing it, not knowing what it was, and then continued playing it forever just because, it is the game that never ends. Yes it goes on and on my friends. Some people, started playing it, not knowing what it was, and then continued playing it forever just because, it is the game that never ends. Yes it goes on and on my friends. Some people, started playing it, not knowing what it was, and then continued playing it forever just because, it is the game that never ends. Yes it goes on and on my friends. Some people, started playing it, not knowing what it was, and then continued playing it forever just because, it is the game that never ends. Yes it goes on and on my friends. Some people, started playing it, not knowing what it was, and then continued playing it forever just because, it is the game that never ends. Yes it goes on and on my friends. Some people, started playing it, not knowing what it was, and then continued playing it forever just because, it is the game that never ends...