What's new

Jazz Just Signed Trevor Booker According To Woj

Jazz Sign PF Trevor Booker according to Yahoo Sports.

Solid rebounder. Ambitious man. Not much else...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Solid rebounder. Ambitious man. Not much else...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thats wrong.

He brings "nasty" in spades.

Also Trevor Booker has GREAT hands defensively for a Forward.

Awesome signing. Now im cool with trading Jarnell Stokes.

Wonder what the numbers are? Hope it's just a one year deal. I really wanted them to bring Tomic over, but this might make the front court too full for that move.

Quin Snyder probably noticed him in this game. He seems like a blue-collar type player, probably good for 15 or so back-up minutes. I wonder if we're moving Jeremy Evans or something...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zgb7W6uOzU0

2 years 10 million. Wow

Don't like it. I'm fine with Novak for two years, but the Jazz have a better asset in Tomic and they have tons of picks the next few years. Don't seem to have a hard time filling out the roster. Wish they'd just kept Stokes for that kind of coin.

What? Why did we sign a 6'8" PF? Does this mean we are going to move Kanter?
It probably means a guy like Murphy won't make the team.
Jazz have $8M+ in cap space. Booker is a "veteran" compared to most of our players (he'll be in his 5th season). Looks like he's a decent rebounder. And he knows he's a role player. Need cheap backups/injury replacements on the roster.

It probably means a guy like Murphy won't make the team.
Jazz have $8M+ in cap space. Booker is a "veteran" compared to most of our players (he'll be in his 5th season). Looks like he's a decent rebounder. And he knows he's a role player. Need cheap backups/injury replacements on the roster.

Murphy wasn't making the team no matter what.

I don't get this at all. I know we need bench guys but why at that rate and for two years when re-signing Burks and Kanter is on the table next summer.

Last edited: