What's new

Jazz @ Knicks 10:00 MT

• Thread starter Deleted member 95
  • Start date
Beautiful game so far.

I'm out of here, folks. Have to watch my Giants play the Eagles. Will watch this Knicks win later.
Enjoy your loss.

I told you we would destroy you.
We sucked last season and kicked your ***, now that we are the third best team in the NBA imagine how bad the beating you will get today.

have a good one.

Can't respect a troll who doesnt return to eat the crow.

can anyone tell me if Joe Johnson's 3 pointer is good or not? it hits top of the back board, near the foundation of the shot clock..

can anyone tell me if Joe Johnson's 3 pointer is good or not? it hits top of the back board, near the foundation of the shot clock..

It's good. It can touch there now and be good.

Did you guys see that bassist from Pearl Jam was at the game wearing a Jazz hat?!

Makes me love Pearl Jam even more.

I love it that none of you here want to talk about the January 20th game.
We knocked you out of the playoffs. Remember that game?

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

I'm surprised you don't want to talk about the Spanish-American War. We knocked Spain out of the Americas. Remember that war?

Glad I got up for this one, Hayward is going to have another career year, and I'm just amazed at how in control Hill looks, seriously he never seems to be forcing anything.

Us missing the playoffs got us the 12th pick, which we traded for George Hill, who killed the Knicks today.

Funny how that came full circle, isn't it.

Is Quinn trying to turn Exum into a sg??

We do not have a backup SG right now. Who else do you want to play that role right now? Hill, Hayward and Hood are the starters and we need them at their spots. I think we could get Hayward a few minutes at that spot if Johnson is in at SF but that is only for a few minutes. Mack is too small to guard SGs. Johnson and Ingles are too slow to guard SGs.

He is our best bet at that position right now. I assume when Burks gets back we will see less Mack and more Exum at PG.

Melo doesn't do anything to help him a team win. And at this point, it seems like rose is the same way too. Good win against a talented but dysfunctional roster. Is Phil Jackson still running things? How the hell does he still have a job?

Cwm9vMxVEAA-KP-.jpg

pretty incredible photography here.

The look on KP's face is priceless. That said, KP is gonna be special. I'm a terrible predictor of draft talent, but did have him at #2 behind KAT and think the Sixers and Lakers made big mistakes. Rumor in Philly is that Henke wanted KP, but ownership veto'd and demanded Okafor.

I think it was more the loss to Dallas on April 11th. Pleae enlighten me how a loss in Jan was the deciding factor in missing the playoffs, And how about that game on 12/9...what was the score?