What's new

Jazz @ Knicks 10:00 MT

• Thread starter Deleted member 95
  • Start date
I love it that none of you here want to talk about the January 20th game.
We knocked you out of the playoffs. Remember that game?

We all understand that you take great pride in being one of the 23 teams that beat the Jazz and kept them out of the playoffs. Hey, if that is all it takes to make you feel special, more power to you. Most people have slightly higher aspirations, like actually winning games, making the playoffs and winning a playoff series. But when you are a bottom dweller, you need to cherish the little things, like being one out of 23 teams. I really think you still have a chance to beat the Sixers for one more year!

But while you are living in the past, why just got to last year -- why not harken back to 1973? For a team who claims such a history of greatness, it is really pathetic. 43 years without a title. Must be painful as the other "storied franchises" rack them up -- lakers, celtics, bulls, win title after title after title. Only five teams have longer droughts: Kings, Clippers, Hawks, Bucks and Suns. That is the class you are in now.

Good news is that the Cubbies won a pennant, so that moves you up on spot on the losers list.

So cherish your Willis Reed memories as you lose over and over and over to the Jazz. We know it sucks being you and deep inside we do feel some pity.

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

Lmao!

Ayo B, ya deadass is reaching deep now B!

Like come on son, that was last season. Last season! Talkin about last year when you kicked us out the playoffs. Is this going to be your comeback when we smash you guys the next go around?

Ya deadass is buggin, B.

This was by far the best:

[tweet]https://twitter.com/BleacherReport/status/795385129187311618[/tweet]

Last edited:
I would take Zingis over probably anybody on the team? Unreal potential.

I was down with trading favors for that pick in porz draft.

WHAT. A. GAME.

I'm so ****ing pumping right now. I got to see the game live at a normal time.

-Hayward is back, and what a statement. Obviously, he started off shooting poorly, but was persistent, so focused. He just kept coming.
-Hill rock solid AGAIN. I was very scared when he hurt his hand/finger. His steady, ahem, hand has been so big for us.
-Hood started poorly, put got hot later and made some big shots.
-Exum so limited but did you see that Defense? He was smothering Rose and others.
-Gobert was a beast. Some great dunks, and then THE dunk. Left handed poster jam was NASTY.
-JJ I see you. Good to have a another closer, and 3 pt shooter.

Great post.
The starting lineup all showed up pretty well. Hood in the 4th quarter was boss. Rudy had multiple highlight plays (that dunk tho), Hayward had a great first game back and it seems that maybe he will get some calls this year finally, favs shot a good percentage, Hill is still the mvp of this team imo.

JJ is solid more often than not. If lyles gets going and burks ever comes back and Exum improves as the season progresses then this team could be western conference finals type team. (Everything would have to go just right, but still.)

NBA.com Play of the Day. yadadadadada

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qQMsS8cu70

Was telling my friends going to the game "I think were gonna see a bigtime collision above the rim between KP and Rudy" and boy did Rudy deliver.

that was the showstopper..

All this excitement, hype and progress... love it!

GO JAZZ!!!

But can I remind everyone of something?

Jazz still are not fully healthy. Burks and Diaw say hello.

Watching the game live I gotta say I was seriously impressed with the teams execution/poise/determination/focus, they simply looked like a bunch of professionals out there... The teams body language is quite promising to me, even watching them on the bench after a Knicks run It just seems they have a healthy excitement/confidence to improve/correct mistakes.

You're proving you're a buffoon. That was last year, this is this year. Like your girl Janet says, "What have you done for me lately?"

Watching the game live I gotta say I was seriously impressed with the teams execution/poise/determination/focus, they simply looked like a bunch of professionals out there... The teams body language is quite promising to me, even watching them on the bench after a Knicks run It just seems they have a healthy excitement/confidence to improve/correct mistakes.

The Jazz are much better at closing games this season.

Last season they probably lose all or most of the Lakers, Mavs, Spurs and Knicks games. The eyeball test already tells me that the Jazz are dramatically improved in the clutch.