What's new

jazz mentioned as possible trade partner for ak

I might be the only one who would enjoy seeing ak on our supposed 'pass-first' offense

The only way that would make sense to me is Novak for AK... that way we open up some additional cap space for next year.

The story seems bogus. By 12/15 Evans will be off the Jazz books and Murry could be off for a $250,000 payout. If that is a typo and the trade happens on 12/14 then that makes sense.

Why is Evans off the books come 12/15. Is his a non-guaranteed deal? I know Murry's is.

Toxic ****ing waste. I wouldn't pick him up off waivers. I wouldn't let him play here for free.

Last edited:
I would welcome AK back into a back up 3 spot. On the nights Kanter is out quicked he could pick up some backup 4 minutes. Murray and Evans literally don't matter. So if AK can help us be a little more competitive it is worth it.

I would welcome AK back into a back up 3 spot. On the nights Kanter is out quicked he could pick up some backup 4 minutes. Murray and Evans literally don't matter. So if AK can help us be a little more competitive it is worth it.

He won't and it isn't.

I would lmao if Utah traded for Ak just to grab a 2nd rounder. That could happen, although I don't see Utah trading for him without other assets involved. I doubt this is anything more than speculation.

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine
One intriguing option, if Nets wait 'til Dec. 15 when trade market expands, is said to be AK-47 back to Utah for Jeremy Evans/Toure Murry
-
Lol...maybe this has legs after all.

Now the reporters start reporting about other reporters reports.

This is how Derrick favors was almost (not) traded to Cleveland for Andrew Wiggins this summer.

DOL might do something like that if he could get an asset in return, but Understand that AK is not ally an asett at this point. I prefer an three way deal sending Ak to Cleveland and Jazz getting a bunch of picks and cash.

Serious question... If AK replaces Novak or Ingles in the lineup are we better or worse?