What's new

Jazz Quizzes

Some time wasters...

Name Jazz rosters from 99-00 season to 08-09 season
https://www.sporcle.com/games/djohnson87/Utah_Jazz_2000s_Rosters

113 out of 149.

Some of them I'm embarassed I couldn't remember. Others, I'm glad I forgot.

126 out of 135

retired numbers(i sure hope you can get all of them, there is only 8):
https://www.sporcle.com/games/Zikler/jazz_numbers

All 8. 13 seconds.

Last edited:
I spent 8 minutes trying to figure out who the last person was on our current Jazz squads. And then when I gave up I realize it was Brevin Knight.

How Quickly we forget things

Ok I got 107 but you have Russell's name spelled two different ways. I spelled it wrong, Bryon, and only got one point, but the other two are spelled Byron, which didn't appear until the quiz ended. So I really got 109.

I couldn't spell Ben Handlogten which cost me two points, couldn't spell Araujo which cost me one, I totally forgot about Harpring which cost me seven points, and I remembered Fes while I was typing in another player and just forgot about it, but I don't think I would have spelled his first name right anyway, so that cost me two points.

And if it weren't for Pete Chilcutt I would have had the whole 99-00 roster. Damn you Pete Chilcutt.

132/149

Missed Chillcut, Benoit, Jackson, LaRue, Massenberg, Grant, Livingston, Brown (both), Owens, Araujo, Powell, Amundson, Almond, Hart.

113/149
123/135
8/8.

Considering that I wasn't really watching the Jazz for any of that period except for the '07 playoffs and on, I think that's pretty good.

Last edited:
I have absolutely no memory of James Donaldson. Scary considering he apparently played for the Jazz for three years, and started for one year.

127/135 on the starters. No idea who I missed since IE shut down, but James Donaldson was definitely one of them.

i got 120 out of 149... although one of the omissions was byron russell.. i had brYon ...

othere notable omissions: donyell marshall, jason hart, derek fisher, calbert, massenburg, devin brown, humphries, snyder

i do want to add I did get Googs

120 on the first. Don't ask me how I remember the likes of Aleksande Radojevic, Andre Owens, Devin Brown, McBrick and forgot Raja Bell, Scott Padjet and Adam Keefe

139/149 Crotty, Larue, Massenburg, Paul Grant, Mikki, Livingston, Radojevic, Powell, and Amundson.
134/135 (The only miss was 1989 SG "Darrel Griffith")
8/8