What's new

Jazz Quizzes

Allright I created this one:
https://www.sporcle.com///games/prodigyuj/utahjazzam

I just picked 40 Utah Jazz players... see if you remember where they played their college ball.

^ some of these are really tough, if you can get 30/40 i'll be impressed

I got 30. Missed griffith, edwards, green, carr, morris, handlogten, humphries, murdock, booner, and mike brown.

Wouldn't have gotten hanson but when i was typing in hornacek's school I automaticall got hanson lol

i got 120 out of 149... although one of the omissions was byron russell.. i had brYon ...

othere notable omissions: donyell marshall, jason hart, derek fisher, calbert, massenburg, devin brown, humphries, snyder

i do want to add I did get Googs

Ah, if Hayward turns out good we will always have Googs to thank for him!

Sporcle is definitely a top 10 site in my mind. For those of you whining about B-Russ being spelled wrong, last names are acceptable on the majority of Sporcles.

I'm horrible at these. My main problem is I can think of the PLAYERS, just often not the players' NAMES (at least, not on the spur of the moment). For example, I was doing the starters quiz, and this was my train of thought at one point: "Let's see, there's that guy that left the Jazz for Phoenix, whom they just re-signed. Known for defense and 3 point shooting, for rightly or wrongly. Went to Florida International. WHAT IS HIS **&%!@ NAME???"