According to Locke:

Harris
Bell
Hayward
Jefferson
Okur

o_O

@lockedonsports
Listed as starters on the Jazz media game notes -- Devin Harris, Raja Bell, Gordon Hayward, Memo Okur and Al Jefferson
2:52pm - 18 Dec 11

I doubt this is official because it is way to early in to officialy name starters. Okur and Jefferson definitely give us an interesting dynamic if Jefferson is indeed in good of enough shape to defend 4's.

I doubt this is official because it is way to early in to officialy name starters. Okur and Jefferson definitely give us an interesting dynamic if Jefferson is indeed in good of enough shape to defend 4's.

It's likely for the preseason game tomorrow. Of course this could all change by the 27th.

The only thing more depressing about that lineup would be Miles in place of Hayward.

That's surprising. Didn't see Okur starting. We'll see how it works I guess. Gonna have one hell of a second unit with this lineup.

Meh, that lineup is nothing that weird. We know the bias is toward vets. Hayward instead of Miles is actually a welcome surprise. I expected all vets in the starting lineup to begin with.

It's likely for the preseason game tomorrow. Of course this could all change by the 27th.
Yep. Millsap was out for the scrimmage so he may still not be at 100%. With Okur, it's probably a matter of wanting him to be warm and go for 8-10 mins instead of warming up, then sitting, then entering the game cold. That's usually how you play guys coming back from injuries.

I wouldn't be surprised if Bell starts at SG. CJ was the 6th man last season and Burks, along with being a rookie, would be great off the bench. Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing a 2nd team of Favors, Millsap, CJ, Burks and Watson. That unit might be just as good as the starters. Certainly enough firepower on both.

Good God! If Raja Bell is half as bad as he was last year, not only do I not want him starting I don't want him on the floor.

And Okur starting? Only if we're showcasing him.

Well with that starting line-up, I believe that we've got the best 2nd unit in the NBA. I would start Harris, Miles, Hayward, Millsap & Jefferson. I do believe that both of Ty's units have a healthy blend of offense & defense.

I'm choosing to believe this is just a make-shift starting lineup because Millsap is slowed. Anybody who isn't suspicious of the defensive liability of a Jefferson-Okur front court is pure HOMER.

We'll have to see how it plays out.

That said, good lord. Okur over Millsap??? Favors over nobody??? Kanter is going to Boise if he's lucky??? Jefferson guarding fours???