What's new

Jazz Summer League Thread

Bradley has to show something this time around. Ideally he'll show dominate rebounding, rim-protection, smart pick'n'roll D and make some 15 foot jumpers. He isn't going to magically be able to jump.

Bradley has to show something this time around. Ideally he'll show dominate rebounding, rim-protection, smart pick'n'roll D and make some 15 foot jumpers. He isn't going to magically be able to jump.

We need for Bradley to play well enough so that a team with cap space or a trade exception will trade a 2nd for him. We are going to need his $2 million for Tobias, then we can sign Reed.

William Howard is a forward from the French league who seems like he's able to shoot (38% on 5 attempts a game, 80% FT) and pass a bit(over 2apg, which is pretty high for euro game and forward and playing just 24mpg). This is the type I was talking about in the other thread - role player from Europe who can shoot and potentially defend a bit(?). I haven't watched him but it will be interesting to see what he can do in SL.

I'll say I can't wait to see Willie Reed play. I watched his LA Clippers highlights and I liked what I saw. He has a shot making the team. He might end being the high scorer on the Jazz in the summer league.

A lot of these guys participated in their mini camp earlier this month (Howard, Stanton, McGrew, Fletcher and Reed). Maybe a couple of them make the roster. I also like Justin Patton (he also attended the camp) as a dark horse to sign with the jazz. He has had some injuries but is still young. If he can stay healthy he has a chance to be pretty good.

Last edited: