What's new

Jazz Tattoo

Too soon?

bc0NLG0.gif

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seriously though... IF you're looking for a tattooo.. Cassi is an artistttt.. PM me for her info.. Otherwise.. Enjoy the weekend

I've been lurking since this last post. Props to us fans who have stuck around with our team through the thin years. Patience is starting to pay off. I'm so excited for the playoffs. I've been enjoying reading the posts this year. I rarely post, but I've been an active member of this group

As for the tattoo, total strangers come up to me all the time and start talking to me about the Jazz. Sometimes I get some trash talk. Trash talk is good. It means we're a threat. Hopefully one day I'll be able to add a championship banner or more to my leg.

Go Jazz!

I've been lurking since this last post. Props to us fans who have stuck around with our team through the thin years. Patience is starting to pay off. I'm so excited for the playoffs. I've been enjoying reading the posts this year. I rarely post, but I've been an active member of this group

As for the tattoo, total strangers come up to me all the time and start talking to me about the Jazz. Sometimes I get some trash talk. Trash talk is good. It means we're a threat. Hopefully one day I'll be able to add a championship banner or more to my leg.

Go Jazz!

I think you're processing this all wrong. You need to get the championship banner tat now. If you tat it, it will come.