What's new

Jazz To sign William Howard

I'd rather make the long term play and hope one of these three guys become a cheap contributor. Maybe not even as big as Royce... more along the lines of a healthy Neto maybe. I don't know that we have another big move planned. I'd rather have the long term value that one of these guys could bring and I'm not sure we can nab a Livingston and just sit them every night and have them be happy about that.

Even if one of these guys flashes when we have an injury it could really help us in trades because they'd have some value. We don't have the draft capital to really sweeten a deal right now.

This is one area the Jazz have consistently done really well on... and I am not going to question their talent evaluation. There would be no issue cutting any three of these guys if something good came on the waiver wire. Already over the cap... likely these deals are limited on guaranteed money for 2020 (maybe 2019 too).

A guy like JWF fits that Mold. I don't have too much faith in him but he could possibly get used to going up against next-level talent and adjust.