What's new

Jazz trade for John Collins

but he doesn't mind unearned minutes from veterans who only saw the floor because they were veterans.
Oh my ****ing hell this. I guess once they've paid their dues the coaches can't be bothered to notice they suck.

Yeah that’s the only reason…
He is not any good consistently in fact he is rarely ever reliable, still has skills sure, but can we get the same production he has had in the past 2 seasons for 1/3 the salary .
The only reason we traded for him besides the fact that he has been meh and we hope a change of place helps, was so we could use his contract with some picks to go after someone else.

He injured the finger and of course there will be some compression tapes, but I don't see any deformity that would impact his shoot long term.
Did you look up what the condition is (that's why I hyperlinked)? His finger is still contorted.

When was this picture taken? Cuz I wouldn't be taking a victory lap if after a year he is still managing swelling and he has a contorted finger.

Did you look up what the condition is (that's why I hyperlinked)? His finger is still contorted.

When was this picture taken? Cuz I wouldn't be taking a victory lap if after a year he is still managing swelling and he has a contorted finger.
I cropped the picture from the article someone posted in here. There he was talking to Quin Snyder on the court, so presumably very recent.

I don't think the finger is a problem. For the trade to complete he needs to pass the medicals first. The FO will know about this obviously I think many players go through something similar in their careers. The original picture was horrible, but that's probably taken right after he dislocated or broke the finger.

I cropped the picture from the article someone posted in here. There he was talking to Quin Snyder on the court, so presumably very recent.

I don't think the finger is a problem. For the trade to complete he needs to pass the medicals first. The FO will know about this obviously I think many players go through something similar in their careers. The original picture was horrible, but that's probably taken right after he dislocated or broke the finger.
Good points. I just looked at the zoomed photo again and the kink isn't as apparent on second examination. I forget about the medicals thing, that puts me at ease.

Honestly, if his finger is fine and it's improvement coincided with his huge bounceback at the end of the year... ****, y'all... I think we might be onto something.

You did a great job, don’t let others discourage you.

The finger looked markedly better.