What's new

Jazz vs. Charlotte Whorenets Saturday 12/21 3:00 PM game time

Funnily enough he was better in his two minutes even with his 4 fouls, than Ed in his 6 minutes. Bradley was also a positive.

True, but he was on the floor with Mitchell and Bogey - so let's not all get a raging semi over his +4.

True, but he was on the floor with Mitchell and Bogey - so let's not all get a raging semi over his +4.

for sure he basically **** the bed for 5 minutes... the last foul was pretty good defense and kind of a bad call... he did nothing notable with his time.

yes and look at who he is guarding... he’s guarding wings because he’s playing sf with Jeff Green... he can’t guard Malik Monk on the perimeter.

he did hit like three 3s so tonight was still a good outing for him.
When going -10 in 12 minutes "is a good outing" LUL

Also disregarding a player's negative defensive impact in one game is a terrible barometer.

Even with scoring 9 in 12 minutes, he still managed to give away more than what he returned as positive impact to the team.

This is also not 'one game'. This is a consistent situation throughout the whole season, in which he has earned himself the most negative player on the team connotation. This is with a player on your team by the name of Ed Davis who hasn't been an NBA player this year.

Quin Snyder had his head in his hands on Niang's defensive lapses. And he also got yanked.

Individual plus minus in one game is a terrible barometer. He went 3/3 from 3 and scored 9 in 12 minutes ya dunce.
Hawks game: Team low -12
Magic game: -8
Warriors game: -17
Wolves game: +12
Thunders game: -9
Grizzles game: -2
Lakers game: -17

"just one game" -HH

Hawks game: Team low -12
Magic game: -8
Warriors game: -17
Wolves game: +12
Thunders game: -9
Grizzles game: -2
Lakers game: -17

"just one game" -HH
Yes he had one good game tonight... none of these games were from tonight. You lol’d that he was good because of his plus minus tonight... in the one game they played tonight. Jesus... I get that you only watch the highlights but at least look at the 3/3 from three... DM was -3 tonight does it mean he sucks?

Also disregarding a player's negative defensive impact in one game is a terrible barometer.

Even with scoring 9 in 12 minutes, he still managed to give away more than what he returned as positive impact to the team.

This is also not 'one game'. This is a consistent situation throughout the whole season, in which he has earned himself the most negative player on the team connotation. This is with a player on your team by the name of Ed Davis who hasn't been an NBA player this year.

Quin Snyder had his head in his hands on Niang's defensive lapses. And he also got yanked.
I said he had a good game tonight... didn’t say he’s been good or that it wasn’t an outlier... individual plus minus in one game is a garbage way to evaluate a player. DM was -3 are we saying “yeah he scores 20 but he gives up more than he scores”.

I get it... some of y’all hate the guys you hate and can’t recognize when they play well.

Yes he had one good game tonight... none of these games were from tonight. You lol’d that he was good because of his plus minus tonight... in the one game they played tonight. Jesus... I get that you only watch the highlights but at least look at the 3/3 from three... DM was -3 tonight does it mean he sucks?
You trying to defend Niang lol. Oh boy.

By the way, you need to be more clear... like saying "THIS" game and not "ONE" game if you were meaning the game from ONLY tonight (which is NOT what you typed).

You trying to defend Niang lol. Oh boy.
He was solid tonight... he hasn’t been every night or even most nights... I’m sorry he gave up a couple and ones but he wasn’t the main problem with the bench tonight... when guys play well give them props.

By the way, you need to be more clear... like saying "THIS" game and not "ONE" game if you were meaning the game from ONLY tonight (which is NOT what you typed).

So when I said “he did hit like 3 threes tonight so it was a good outing for him” that was hard to understand?

It’s exactly what I typed I’m sorry it’s so hard for you to understand... maybe I should draw pictures for you?