What's new

Jazz vs. Charlotte Whorenets Saturday 12/21 3:00 PM game time

Well, at least now Georges Niang is coming in to replace Jeff Green. Baby steps.

Edit: Niang throws the ball away and gives up 2 on the other end.

I thought we looked so much better getting Rudy involved in the first quarter ..

Hornets haven’t missed a shot , 2nd round pick Martin has hit double figures for the first time ever on 5/5 ‍♂️

Some of these games lately, even wins, just kind of feel like a chore to watch. Frustrating. Feels like we should have some easy 20 point blowouts during this stretch.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

how is Snyder trying his best, he has had great players in his time here and he hasn't developed any except mitchell

Actually he developed Hayward into an all star, Rudy into a 2 time all NBA 2 time defensive player of the year, Ingles into one of the best role players in the NBA, O'Neale into one of the best perimeter defenders in the NBA, Bogey's having the best year of his career here, George Hill had the best year of his career. I could go on and on. The Jazz have been excelent at developing players since they hired Quin.

Some of these games lately, even wins, just kind of feel like a chore to watch. Frustrating. Feels like we should have some easy 20 point blowouts during this stretch.

It's impossible to blow teams out with our bench playing like this.

Our three point defense is dog ****. Gotta be better in the second. Hopefully we turn up the heat all around on d.