What's new

Jazz vs Fakers, 8:30 PM MST 1-25-11 NBA TV

David Stern

Will the Jazz keep losing? How badly will the Lakers outrebound the Jazz? How many times will Jeanie Buss' boy toy bitch to the officials?

Tune in to find out.

derononfloor.jpg

vs_logo.jpg

images

It will be a great game as Lakers Basketball native Los Angeles, California,, champions league two seasons ago. Evening at home with the Utah Jazz in the Northwest Division this battle is always difficult in view.

In recent years, Lakers with jazz few surpassed in the country will be in six Seasons in the NBA playoffs recently, right now, but their leaders are prepared better to use a giant NBA "we take. Interest will be paid to all rules and regulations, and control the actions of our opponents in the playground. We have the capacity of their basketball players, at least the most points in the game when a better understanding of their opponents. Do not expect our team happened because we won the basketball game NBA championship this season is an important factor in the goal.. "

GO JAZZ!

The attitude coming from Deron in his interviews today tells me everything I need to know. He has given up on Jerry and the system. Jazz lose by 15+.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say Lakers by 9. Typical game at Staples, they get off to a big lead, we make it close, Kobe puts the finishing touch on it in crunch time.

I think we're going to see a spirited Jazz effort with a win of 8 points.

Or the Lakers will kick our asses as we lie over (and Deron complains at the refs).

from today's update:
Jazz coach Jerry Sloan said this morning prior to practice that he is unsure whether rookie Gordon Hayward will remain in the starting lineup.

Hayward replaced veteran Andrei Kirilenko on Saturday during Utah's road loss to Philadelphia. Sloan plans to think about the issue today, then make a decision before the Jazz face the Los Angeles Lakers on Tuesday in L.A.

Sloan has also considered starting C.J. Miles. But while the small forward has made progress and is enjoying a career year, Sloan said that Miles' defense is still a concern.

I really hope Hayward gets some serious burn tonight. He's had two good games @ Staples Center. I think he likes playing there.

Not expecting a win. Just hoping we don't look like idiots out there.

The Sltrib's Brian Smith posted some comments from Deron: https://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/blogsjazznotes/51111142-62/everybody-guys-jazz-lot.html.csp

Deron sounded like his spirit was broken. He seemed to throw a little blame at Coach Sloan for the players the team has, for not changing the line-up, for not allowing a trade, for keeping the old offense.

He mentioned missing Wes and Kyle and I think he was also talking about Brewer but didn't say his name.

Not good.