What's new

Jazz vs Grizzlies starting in 20 min..

Everybody is kind of right:

- yes, Conley would have helped. No ****, but get over it. We didn't get him.

- yes, Exum would help, but isn't back yet. We had plenty of talent to win yesterday but we didn't play well enough.

- yes, Rubio would have helped but he was hurt. To me, that doesn't help his case. That was still our only loss without him.

- yes, the offense doesn't run as well with Donovan. However, slow your roll if you think he doesn't have it in him to work at it and get better. He has only been playing PG for about a month. Be freaking patient. If he had the whole off-season to work with Quin on it, we are likely better with him at PG.

Calm down guys. It was just one away game against a team we play poorly against.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

Everybody is kind of right:

- yes, Conley would have helped. No ****, but get over it. We didn't get him.

- yes, Exum would help, but isn't back yet. We had plenty of talent to win yesterday but we didn't play well enough.

- yes, Rubio would have helped but he was hurt. To me, that doesn't help his case. That was still our only loss without him.

- yes, the offense doesn't run as well with Donovan. However, slow your roll if you think he doesn't have it in him to work at it and get better. He has only been playing PG for about a month. Be freaking patient. If he had the whole off-season to work with Quin on it, we are likely better with him at PG.

Calm down guys. It was just one away game against a team we play poorly against.

No wrong they will never be better with donovan at pg. He doesn't have pg instincts. He's a shooter. Let him be a shooter and not overthink his game

No wrong they will never be better with donovan at pg. He doesn't have pg instincts. He's a shooter. Let him be a shooter and not overthink his game
If we get a quality, facilitating PG then sure. If our choices are what we have or 2nd rate type PGs, then Donovan will be our guy.

Even if Exum comes back 100% and is our starter, I think the offense runs through Donovan as much as Ingles and as much as Exum.

If we get a quality, facilitating PG then sure. If our choices are what we have or 2nd rate type PGs, then Donovan will be our guy.

Even if Exum comes back 100% and is our starter, I think the offense runs through Donovan as much as Ingles and as much as Exum.

Donovan is a really good scorer. Let him be a scorer. For sure he has the ball in his hands sometimes. The problem is when he gets in a mode that he doesn't involve anyone else

And I agreed with that decision, which shows my opinion is crap. We've lost 4(?) games due to poor guard play since the trade deadline.

We have a ded man on our roster that we should have buried a month ago.

I feel Conley's contributions for the jazz if traded for would easily surpass what Exum has accomplished as a jazz player thus far ( nearest to nothing) and would be more of an impact than Dante could ever pan out to be.