What's new

Jazz vs Phoenix

Dante for the first time (that I can remember), drove, stop and pop for mid range J, and sinking it.

If he can do that consistently - watch out.

Alright if Gobert shoots FT's like this all season he's going to be far more than I ever expected. Keep it up Rudy!

george hill playing with some fire. i like it.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

Dude is throwing himself on the floor, wrestling for the ball, during a pre season game. I like that. Def gets some VO props.

The thought that Exum and Gobert are going to be together for at least the next five years makes me very, very happy.

Also, note that NBA point guards typically make the biggest leap (moderate to major) between their second and third years, with a lesser leap happening between year one and two (minor to moderate.) Since Dante missed all of last year, this is essentially his second season, meaning that by training camp next year, we should see the extent to which he'll be a superstar vs. a strong, solid starter.

Dante for the first time (that I can remember), drove, stop and pop for mid range J, and sinking it.

If he can do that consistently - watch out.
That was great to see. Looked really comfortable on that play

That was great to see. Looked really comfortable on that play

He usually has soooo much time and soooo much space as defenders back off on his drive. He needs to learn and execute that pop up J .. that's what make guys like Kobe unstoppable.

I still can't believe I underestimated Devon Booker. He's a player. I thought he was gonna be more JJ Redick but I was wrong.

Really don't like the way Mack plays the pick and roll with Lyles. Lyles is always open on the pop and Mack just keeps driving

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There was a discussion before the draft as to whether Booker will turn out to be more Klay or JJ ... I thought JJ, but it turns out he could be as good as Klay (i.e., a more complete scorer).

He nothing like Klay tho. Booker is closer to Hayward's style of play than Klay's.